11

"You dont need to be nervous", Evan said softly as we walked up to the frontdoor with our luggage before he rang the doorbell.

It was already in the middle of the night and we were both so exhausted.

I followed him and stopped close by his side.

Only a few seconds later the door flew open and a elderly woman stood in front of us. She looked so friendly and welcoming.

She was tiny and had grey hair but she had a bright smile on her face.

"Hello", she smiled widely. "Come in! Welcome!"

As soon as we entered the house she pulled me into a big motherly hug.

"Hello sweetheart", she said and pulled me even closer. Next she gave me a peck on my cheek. She was so sweet.

"Hello, Mrs. Meyer", I said shyly.

"Oh please call me Marta", she insited before letting me go.

Next she looked at Evan. "Hallo, Evan", she smiled and gave him a big hug as well. "You keep getting taller", she shook her head which made me chuckle.

"I bet youre tired", Marta said. "Come on, Camille. I'll show you your room so you can sleep." Then she turned around to Evan. "Opa schläft schon. Er war zu müde."

"Alles gut", he smiled.

I liked how they talked german. It sounded interesting.

"Oma, ist Evan da??", I heard a girl call out from upstairs.

"Ja, komm runter!", Marta answerd. "Celine is coming", she smiled at me.

Only a second later a girl came running across the hallway and littereally jumped into Evan who catched her and just hugged her.

All I could focus on was the red hair. It reached down to her chin and looked really cute. This was so not Evan but later I will find out that they have the exact same eyes and the same smile.

"Evan!", she just said happily, jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly around his neck and wrapped her legs around his hips.

"Hi", he just grinned. "How're you doing?"

"I missed you", she said quietly and i could see her squeezing him even tighter.

"I missed you too, Cel", he said softly. "But say hello to Camille."

I suddenly felt so stupid for just staring at them. But Evan dropped his sister to the floor again and just pulled me over to them.

"Hi", Celine grinned and then just hugged me.

"Hey", I smiled and just hugged her back. She was a little shorter than me and wore ripped jeans and a pink tank top over a red turtle neck shirt and she wore a lot of jewlery. I really liked her style.

We pulled away and i just looked up to Evan who was just smiling at me.

"Come on, I bet you're tired", Marta then said from behind me. " Let's go upstairs and I'll show you you're room."

-

A bit later I layed in my bed. It was a beautiful room and i felt so safe and comfortable in here.

But then I suddenly heard a soft knock on the door and shortly after, Evan stepped into the room.

"You still up?", he whispered because the room was fully dark.

"U-hu", I mumbled.

"Can I come in?", he asked softly.

"Sure", I whispered.