chapter 2

It was the morning of the moving, I woke up from the sound of my alarm. It was already 8.30am and I had slept through all of my alarms already, except the last one.

I jumped out of my bed (mattress) and ran to the bathroom for a quick shower.
I was looking up with my eyes closed, as I felt the cold water dripping on my body.
Since the water was cold, I was not tired anymore and I could start my morning.

I had bearly half an hour to get myself ready, so I didn't have all the time in the world for a relaxing morning.

I came in my room, threw on some green baggy pants and a white crop top. Took my necklaces and rings and put them on too.
I didn't feel like doing my make up or my hair in some special way so I just put on a bit of chap sticks and some mascara. I made my hair in a messy bun and my today's look was done.

I walked to the kitchen where my mom was already making us coffee.

"Oh good morning, sweetheart! I made you coffee since it's really early and we need the energy today." She smiled at me.

"Ya, thanks mom!" I took the coffee and went to sit on a couch, in the living room. My mom followed me from behind, with her coffee in hands too.

I took the tv remote and went to watch news! (yes I'm a grandma ik.)

We sat and listened as the news reporter talked, until my mom had other idea's.

"So since we move today and basically start a new life, I thought we could celebrate by going to the movies or shopping in the new city today... "

"Sure, a bit of mom, daughter bonding time would be nice I guess."

*I guess my mom is really starting a new life, because a few weeks ago she wouldn't even think about spending time with me*

Although I'm not complaining, at the end of the day it is just the two of us and we need each other's support.

It was 9 and the movers came and took all the boxes and drow to our new house, me and my mom took a second to take in the empty house in which we had spent 5 years of.

"I won't miss it" I whispered loud enough for my mom to hear.

"Really?"

"Yes, I mean I had spent an important time of my life here, but I am excited to start a new life, a better one. What about you tho?"

"Well I guess you're right, it's good to leave the bad behind."

And with that we left the house and drove off to the new city.

                                      *

I guess I had fallen asleep, because I woke up from my mom yelling
"we're here!"

I looked out the window and saw a beautiful two story house.

Reference photo-

"Omg, mom! Can we even afford this!?" I practically screamed from excitement

"Well, I got a job offer here that pays a pretty good money..." She smirked
"Well let's not wait any longer, let's go, you have to see the inside!"

I jumped out of the car and ran to the door, but I couldn't get inside, because mom had the keys.
I watched as she slowly dragged herself to the door.

We finally got inside and it was such a dream.

She showed me to my room, which was upstairs, and I practically screamed from the happiness. It was my dream room and I loved every part of it.

Reference of the room with her things already in-

"Mom, I live this house and my room, thank you so much!" I said

"Wait, you haven't seen the best part yet." She walked to the door on the other side of my room and gestured for me to go inside.

I walked inside and saw a bathroom that was connect to my room!

"It's your own personal bathroom, I know you have wanted one so I made sure you get it."

It felt like I was in a dream, with my dream room, dream bathroom and who knows maybe a dream school too.

Reference photo of the bathroom-

I finally snapped back to reality and quickly went to hug my mom

I finally snapped back to reality and quickly went to hug my mom. "Thank you so much, I love you. " I whispered

"I love you too honey, but our things won't magically place themselves will they, let's start unpacking."

                                       *

It was already 7pm and most of our boxes were empty and it started to look homie.
We were both tired and didn't have the energy to go to the movies like we planned, or anywhere for that matter. So we just ordered sushi. We ate sitting on our couch and listening to some music while the orange sunset lighting filled the house.

*maybe my life will become better after all*

It's been some time since we ate, we were finally done unpacking and I was tired af. So I decided to go for a bath in my new bathroom.

I closed my eyes as the warm water hugged my naked body. I had dim lighting in my bathroom from just the candles and a piano music playing in the background.

"Such a dream" I whispered to myself.

After a an hour I was already out the bath, sitting on my bed in some fuzzy socks, grey sweatpants and a tank top.
I was searching for a summer job on my laptop when I came across "Looking for an applicant- summer job offering at a cafe called *cozy dream* work hour's from 9am to 13pm on monday's, tuesday's and wednesday's."

*Well shit, this is my lucky day I'll go there tomorrow for an interview!*

I really felt the cigarette craving starting to kick in so I just grabbed my jacket with cigarettes and opened my window, I climbed through it and sat on the roof. I lit the cigarette and stared at the sky full with star's. I smoked the cigarette pretty quickly, because I haven't had any nicotine in my body today, so the craving was big.

I climbed back in my room and brushed my teeth quickly. I turned off all the lights in my room and went to bed. I felt my eyes feel heavier and heavier by every second till I fell in a deep sleep.