chapter 10

The next day:

Em's pov:

I woke up, looked around the room and realised that I slept over at Angelina's last night.

*Oh.My.God.*

*Im even wearing her shirt!!!*

I walked out of my room to the kitchen with my hand on my forehead. The bright sun out really doesn't help my hungover.

"Good morning, how are you feeling today?" I heard Ann's voice ask when i stumbled in the kitchen.

"Like i could really use some aspirin right now." I said getting some water.

"Well someone really partied at the club last night." Ann handed me the pill's.

I drunk some water and jumped on the countertop.

"Do you want breakfast?" She asked looking trough the fridge.

"Yes, thank you." I answered letting my eyes check out her body and then fall to her ass.

*I think im going to faint, she is so hot!*

She turned around from the fridge with eggs and bacon in her hands. I quickly turned my gaze elsewhere so she wouldn't notice.

________

After she made us breakfast, we ate it. She was an excellent cook.

I put on my yesterday's clothes and she drove me home. There we were again, parked in front of my house.

"Thank you Ann, really. You helped me a lot." I said looking at her.

She looked at me deep in my eyes. "Always."

There was something about Angelina's eyes. I could stare at them forever.

I felt myself moving closer and dropping my sight to her perfectly shaped lips and back at her eyes. I want to kiss her so bad. She is so perfect.

That's it, i couldn't handle it anymore. I slowly moved closer, there was just an inch between us...

I finally filled the gap and felt our lips brush against each other. Ann's lips were so soft and perfect. It felt like i was in heaven, everything around us disappeared and it was just the two of us. The kiss was so sweet and inocente.

After a few seconds Ann pulled back and didn't dare to look at me.

"You should go." She said coldly.

"What?" I was so confused.

"Emily, you need to go. This is so wrong. You're my fucking student, i could lose my job!" She almost yelled.

"But no one needs to know and this is my last year of high school anyways." I tried to pursue her.

"There is nothing to know. This was a stupid mistake and it was wrong for you to sleep over in the first place." Ann answered.

"Ann-"

"We should stop meeting outside school. It's inappropriate. From now on im your teacher and teacher only!" She said strictly.

"Wow." Was all i said. I quickly jumped out of the car and slammed the door behind me. I walked away not looking back.

*I can't believe she said that. Over all she kissed me back too and its not like she didn't offer me to spend the night at her house.*

*I get that it probably wasn't right for me to kiss her without her consent, but still.*

I was in my room bawling my eyes out. My face was red and my head was hurting from all the crying. My head was full of different emotions, I was sad, confused, angry, I felt alone, and most of all disappointed. I was disappointed of mmysel, how I couldn't control my feelings, if I haven't done it me and Ann would be still friends, and she would be here with me.