chapter 14

A/n: A little longer chapter than normally because i couldnt leave yall hanging ;) Still not really edited.

We finally arrived at the houses and damn, who knew our school was this fancy. Like i knew it had a pretty big budget, but this is on another level.

Inspo pics:

Our group split up to take a tour of the house and the property

Our group split up to take a tour of the house and the property. When you entered the house it had a little hallway, at the end of it was an open living room with a window wall facing the beach. The kitchen was fabulous! I opened the sliding window to let the fresh air in and continued to explore the outside. We even have a pool.

*What the...*

I decided to go down to the beach which also happens to be private. I sat down in the sand and closed my eyes. The sound of waves and birds, the sun glazing on my skin.

*Heaven.*

"Hello loner."

I opened my eyes to see Miss Thompson standing above me. "Oh hey." I smiled at her and turned to look at the water.

"Whatcha doing down here?" She asked sitting next to me.

"You know, checking out the beach im gonna spent the next five days at."

"Mmm, I saved a room for you by the way. Figured you wouldnt like the one that would be left."

I looked at her "You didnt have to do that."

"I know." She smiled.

There was a moment of silence whilst we just looked into eachothers eyes.

"We should probably head back and unpack." She said quietly.

"Yes! Totally!" I jumped up.

I walked in the room that Miss Thompson picked out for me and literally gasped. This is the best room in this house, this should have been HER room. Why? And my bags are here. Did she brought them in?

This room also had that big sliding window facing the beach and the pool. There was a big bed and a walk in closet. For the next 30 minutes I unpacked and chilled in my room.