chapter 7

Time skip two weeks:
Em's pov:

It's been two weeks since Ann basically told me she doesn't want anything to do with me. And its been a literal hell. She acts like i don't exist and doesn't ever look at me. And for some reason i'm all depressed and sad all the time. And i honestly miss the real Angelina that i know, not this mean teacher Miss Thompson.

Today is Friday and i'm walking to english (last lesson of the day). I feel like shit today and i'm so exhausted.

I walked in to the classroom not bothering to look at Ann or say hello for that matter. I sat down at my seat, took out my things and finally looked up. But to my surprise Ann was already looking at me with this worrying look on her face. And just then i looked around and realised that we were the only ones in the classroom.

"Class is cancelled today, did no one tell you?" Ann asked still looking at me.

"No." I said coldly and started putting  my things back away.

I started  walking to the door to get out of there as fast as possible, so i don't say something stupid and get disappointed by her responses again. But i felt a touch on my arm and when i turned around she was already standing behind me.

"Em, are you alright?" She had this pity, worrying look on her.

*Why, does she care about me all of a sudden.*

"I'm fine" I said and walked out of the classroom before she could respond.

I knew if i stayed there for more than 10 seconds, i wouldn't be able to control my emotions and they would just explode.

I was walking home, smoking and my eyes were watering. Just the thought of not being able to get to know Ann as more than a teacher is making me cry. And because  she asked me "if im fine", its just messing with my head.

*Maybe she still cares about me...*

*No, Em stop. She made it clear that she is just your teacher and to keep it professional.*

_______

It was now 9.30 pm and i was chilling in my room, listening to music. Then i heard my phone notification sound popping up.

1 new message from Angel :)

*Thats super weird, probably an accident.*

I went to our messages to see what she texted.

Angel :)

A: Hey... umm, could you please meet me at the park 11pm?

*What is happening? What does she want to meet me?*

I hesitated for a little but then i answered.

E: Ahh...i guess.

A: thanks

*Now we just hope i can control my feelings...*

I got ready, i was wearing baggy jeans, with a black lacey crop top and a big jean jacket. I had a dark red lipstick and my hair were down, curled a bit.

i will need to sneak out, because my mom would get all suspicious of me going to the park at night.

The time was  10.45 pm and it was a 10 minute walk to the park. I quietly walked out of my room and tippy toed down the stairs. My mom was already in her bedroom probably reading.