chapter 9

Our eyes locked and we just stared at each other. I saw her eyes move to my lips and then back to my eyes. I felt tingles run trough my whole body, she was so close. One move and i would finally be able to feel her lips...

Emily's pov:

I was snapped back into reality by a car honking. I looked out the window and saw my mom stepping out of her car. 

"Shit, that's my mom. I should probably go." I opens the car door and jumped out.

"Thank you for driving me home, and for everything else." I said and closed the car door before she could answer.

I gave her a smile and ran up to my mom who was looking at the me in confusion.

I watched as Ann drove away and then turned my attention to my mother who was still looking at me.

"Who's car is that?" She finally asked.

"Umm.. its Daniel's dad's! His car is getting fixed right now so he borrowed his dads." I answered nervously.

She seemed to believe me because no further questions were asked.

________

Time skip, day before Em's 18 bday:

I was pretty excited about my birthday because it would finally be legal for me to drink and smoke. I decided not to throw a big party or anything, first of all because i didn't have any friends and second of all because i didn't feel like it.

I had already made plans with Dan to go clubbing because my birthday was on friday and it would be perfect timing for my next day hangover.

Me and Ann sadly didn't have any plan's because we are trying to be low-key and not to drew any attention of us being friends.

Friday:

I woke up feeling great! I got dressed and Dan drove me to school, and as always giving me breakfast in the car and complimenting me.

Todays outfit:

________

I was walking to my last class (English). I still couldn't believe i was finally 18.

I walked trough the door and was greeted with a welcoming smile from Ann. I sat down in my seat and took out my books.

Ding.

1 new messages from Angel<3 

Yes i still haven't changed her name. So what...

A: Happy birthday Em!

A: You are officially an adult. How are you feeling?

I smiled at my phone and then looked up to Ann who was already looking at me.