- 𝐜hapter four

BRONX, NY JAISHA RIVERA▃▃▃▃▃

BRONX, NY
JAISHA RIVERA
▃▃▃▃▃

"Layla girl please," i laughed. "Ash dead know how to throw hands. I'm scared for you fren, I'm just looking out for you." Layla said.

"On gang, a nigga scared of ha skinny ass." Kay added, "y'all clearly don't know me.." i said, "no. You clearly don't know ash." Layla said.

"I'm not scared of her. At all. I don't know why y'all think she's gonna beat me up," i said on as i put my lipgloss on my dresser.

"Side eyeee" layla put her face in the camera doing the side eye.

"You joking right? That's mad weird yall my friends atleast boost my confidence up if you really think ima get beat up." I rolled my eyes

"We just playing my heart. You got dat." Kay said turning his camera off.

"Already knowing.. but I'm going to sleep I'm tired and apparently have to fight my best friends girlfriend." I said

"Ex girlfriend." Kay corrected, "no, crazy ex girlfriend" layla corrected kay who corrected me.

"Y'all funny. Im going to sleep." I said hanging up. I decided to go on instagram before going to sleep.

Biggredd_ be ready lil bitch.

I rolled my eyes, she's so obsessed with me. I thought before replying.

jaishaalx very much ready, can't wait
To see you bookie 🥰.

I sent the screenshot of our text message to my groupchat with me Kevin and layla. Then dozed off to sleep.

I parked my car seeing ash, kay, layla and everyone else. She was staring me down real bad. I decided to walk over to them.

"Hey laylay," i smiled hugging her, "hey bestie." Layla smiled, "hey kaykay" i smiled at him reaching in for a hug,

"Whatitiz lil one" kay smiled hugging me back. "Hi guys!" I smiled, everyone said hi back.

The whole school was staring and some was recording. Damn I thought this was gonna be between the group and us.. I thought before speaking.

"Okay so what was all that shit you was talking?" I asked with my book bag still on my back.

"What shit! Bitch you was talking shit!" She started shouting at me.