- 𝐜hapter twelve

BRONX, NY JAISHA RIVERA▃▃▃▃▃

BRONX, NY
JAISHA RIVERA
▃▃▃▃▃

THE NEXT DAY Jaisha got up getting her clothes ready for school today.

Today she was gonna see how the day goes, to determine if she moves in with her father.

She got into the shower. Taking a quick shower washing everything that needed to be washed, she stepped out.

Brushing her teeth, then drying off before putting on lotion.

She went over to her bed, putting on her lace PINK underwear. And some black Nike sweats and crop top.

She was showing just a little. If you looked closely you could see the small bump.

She picked up her black Nike jacket, putting it on over the crop top.

And slipped on some crocs. She picked up her keys. And made her way towards the school which was a few minutes away from her house.

She kept replaying the scene, in her head. "He really called me a bitch." She thought to herself.

She parked her car in the original spot she'd always park her car before getting closer to kevin.

Which was across the street from his car. She stepped out the car, grabbing her tote bag and keys. Along with her phone

And she walked into the school building, people staring perusal.

She didn't eat breakfast and went straight to class. Which was a bad idea.

A few class periods passed by, everything was going well so far. Until 3rd period. She had this class with Kevin, his friends and layla.

She got dizzy walking to the classroom. So she went in the bathroom where she threw up. "Fuck" she wiped her mouth.

She washed her mouth with the water from the water fountain.

She was a few minutes late to class, she knocked on the door a few times before a teacher opened the door for her

"Jaisha, your late" the teacher ms Melinda said, "I'm sorry ma'am. I forgot to eat breakfast so I got a little sick. I apologize." Jaisha said

"Mhm, come on in. Don't be late again love." Ms Melinda smiled as she let jaisha in the class.

Kevin wasn't in the class, which was relieving for her. She sat by herself away from everyone.