- 𝐜hapter five

note: stop copying my shit without credits, if this happens again i'm deleting all my books. shit getting annoying, just be original. i'm not saying names but them who did it know who they is. last time i'm saying this.

BRONX, NY JAISHA RIVERA▃▃▃▃▃

BRONX, NY
JAISHA RIVERA
▃▃▃▃▃

"Sooo what's the word?" Layla asked, "I don't know yet, I really don't wanna go out tonight." I said as me and layla walked around the empty school hallways.

"Girlaaa. Just go it wont hurt" layla laughed. "Bitch. I do not be partying. Ima home body, i only go out for school and food." I laughed.

"Lameoooo" she dragged, "why we skipping anyways? There's nothing to do we just walked in a circle." I said

"Let's just go to class" layla said,

"Excuse me. Y'all are late where's your pass?" Mrs Johnson asked. "Uhm so my friend here, layla ate something and was throwing up so I was comforting her." I lied

"Why didn't you take her to the nurse?" She asked, "because she didn't want to? Anymore questions, I want to learn in here." I snapped.

"Mhm, 22 points off for being late." She said, "okay, fine with me." I replied walking to the back of the class with layla,

"Disrespectful ass children." Teacher mumbled. I just sat beside layla and her friend, i didn't know her so I just stayed quiet and did my work.

"Ain't that the girl who beat ash ass in da parking lot?" Laylas friend asked, "hell yeah, bestie got them hands wrd" layla laughed.
"What's yo name?" The girl asked.

"Oh I'm jaisha, nice to meet you." I smiled, "cuteee, I'm Melanie." She smiled.

The bell rung and it was now time for lunch,

"Hey jaishaaa" camrin smiled side hugging me. "Hey camrinnnn! How you been your grades went up yet?" I asked, "yk it, i got all good grades rn, expect for PE." Camrin said

"Boy, how is you failing PE?" I asked,

"I don't know my heart." Camrin laughed.

It was now the end of the day, I hadn't seen Kevin all day, maybe he skipping I told his dumbass to stay in school.

I walked out the building with layla and her friend Melanie. I saw Kevin in his car on his phone. He was probably waiting for layla and nem to take them home.