- 𝐜hapter eight

BRONX, NY JAISHA RIVERA▃▃▃▃▃

BRONX, NY
JAISHA RIVERA
▃▃▃▃▃

2 WEEKS LATER
"Alright class turn to page 22" mr Clark said, jaisha did as told and read through the pages.

"Hey best." Kay said sitting beside jaisha giving her a hug. "Kevin. Don't scare me like that" jaisha said,

"I'm sorry, but whatchu doin this week?" He asked, "nothing, and I ain't going to no damn a party. Sick and tired of them." Jaisha said.

"Damn, a nigga didn't even get a chance to say what I was finna say." Kay said. She put her hands up in defense.

"My bad, continue." She said, "forgot what I was finna even say." Kay said. "Pfft. You was finna ask me to go to a party." Jaisha said

"Yhu right." He laughed. "Mr Perez. Do I have to move you?" Mr Clark said.

"Nah, I'll be quiet my bad" he said, "thank you." Mr Clark mumbled.

"Anyways like I was sayin— do your work" jaisha cut him off. "Let me talk." He said. "Talk later, work now," jaisha said writting on the paper.

"Nerd." He said making her scrunch her face up. "Do i look like a nerd?" She asked.

"Yeah." He laughed as she stared him dead in the eyes. Jaisha was the only female that made kay nervous.

"Whatchu lookin at me like that for?" Kay asked. "Cause why you trying me?" Jaisha said. "Yhu was tryin me first." Kevin rolled his eyes

"Okay sassy pants." Jaisha laughed. "Anyways, what's up with you and Melanie?" Kay asked.

"Oh forgot to tell you, she all cool with ash now. That's why ash been coming back to school." Jaisha said as she wrote down the answer on Kay's paper

"So youn feel bad no more?" Kay said. "Nah. Fuck both of them." Jaisha laughed.

The bell rung. It was now lunch time. Shit finna go down.

Jaisha, kay and layla walked into the lunchroom. Something was definitely off.

They felt all eyes on them. Well. Jaisha felt all eyes on her.

She dusted the feeling off going to there normal seats, "something off." Layla looked around.

"I'm sayin. As soon as I walked in here my heart started beating fast as fuck." Jaisha said. "Y'all buggin." Setty said