- 𝐜hapter nine

BRONX, NY JAISHA RIVERA▃▃▃▃▃

BRONX, NY
JAISHA RIVERA
▃▃▃▃▃

JAISHA WALKED to her bathroom, Turning on the shower.

She turned on some music, turning the volume down lowly.

She stepped into the shower, LOVE IT HERE by moneybagg yo played in the background as she showered herself

Today, she was gonna go see her sisters. It had been 2 weeks since she spoke to her dad for the first time and her and her younger sisters had been in contact ever since

She was so excited to meet them. She never experience the feeling of having siblings and she always wanted a sibling or two.

This really changed jaisha view of life. Her father had been spoiling her with Sending her money and everything.

Jaisha didn't need the money. She pretty much had everything she wanted already. Her father just was adding on to that.

She had already met with her father. Now was time to meet her siblings.

They lived in manhattan. Which was a 1 hour and 12 minutes away from jaishas house in the Bronx.

She was gonna bring her sisters to spend the weekend with her.

Jaisha turned the water off. Grabbing her towel and putting it around her body. Stepping out onto the cold white marble floor.

She looked down at her fresh set of white toes and her silver anklet.

She quickly dryed her body off. Putting on a cute outfit. But comfortable for the long car ride she had waiting for her.

She put everything in her Dior bag before leaving. The house. Unlocking her car she got in putting her Dior bag in the passenger seat.

She made sure she had everything she needed, including her wallet. She was gonna take her sisters out to eat and shopping for stuff.

She pulled out of the front and drove off. Her phone rung. She answered it seeing it was Kevin.

Incoming call from Kevin

"Hey?" She answered the FaceTime call putting her face in the camera. "Yo, where you at?" He asked.

"I'm on the way to go get my sisters. They spending the weekend with me." She explained. "Wrd, alright just checking on you. I miss you" he said