- 𝐜hapter seven

BRONX, NY JAISHA RIVERA▃▃▃▃▃

BRONX, NY
JAISHA RIVERA
▃▃▃▃▃

JAISHA CRIED into her pillow in her bedroom.

Jaisha had been going through a lot this past week. She recently found out her dad was back. And trying to come back into her life again. After years

Her father left her and her mother, 10 years ago. Jaisha was only 8 years old at the time.

She had so many mixed emotions, she didn't know how to feel.

She started to remember what her father put her and her mother through, at the time he lived with the two.

She wiped her tears, getting up from her bed. Walking into her bathroom. She washed her face and laid back into her bed.

Waking up a few hours later, she looked at her phone seeing messages from her groupchat.

They were All going to a party. Jaisha really didn't enjoy parties as much. But she decided to go. Just because.

☆☆☆☆★

TRAP QUEEN by fetty wap played throughout the club, jaisha looked around as she saw people dancing.

She walked to the drink stand, where she was greeted by layla. "Jaisha! I thought you wasn't gonna come!" Layla said loudly so jaisha could hear her from the music.

"Well, I came. Tonight's the last night til my parents come back." Jaisha said, "this our song!" Layla said, "I'm not in the mood, I just came just to come. You know?" Jaisha said

"Awnn, have some fun!" The obvious intoxicated layla said, "come on girl!" Jaisha grabbed layla.

Walking around the club trying to find they're peoples.

She finally spotted the people she was looking for, she pulled her dress down as she walked up to them.

It was, setty, kay, blu and nas. And a few other males. And Melanie.

"Why the hell this bitch here?" Jaisha thought as she scrunched her face up at the sight of the female sitting beside kay.

Jaisha and kay hadn't talked since the party that night. They had small talk but it wasn't the same.

"Hey jai," blu said getting up giving her short figure a hug. "Hey blu, I'm bout to leave." Jaisha said hugging the boy back.