- 𝐜hapter eleven

BRONX, NY JAISHA RIVERA▃▃▃▃▃

BRONX, NY
JAISHA RIVERA
▃▃▃▃▃

2 MONTHS LATER
Jaishas alarm rung, waking her from her sleep. She looked around her room. Before gagging on air. She ran to her bathroom to throw up.

"Shit." She mumbled wiping her month with the back of her hand. She flushed the toilet going to start the shower water.

Jaisha had been sick every morning for the past two months. Today she had a doctors appointment.

To see why she was sick. She showered and did everything she needed.

"Mami I'm leaving!" Jaisha said, "bye hunny! Let me know what happened." Jaishas mom said as jaisha hugged her.

jaisha locked the front door and left.

She was going to pick layla up, only because she didn't wanna go to the doctor by herself.

She pulled up to sev side apartments, seeing people. Including kay and his people. She sighed parking the car in front of them.

Getting out the car, she tried to ignore them but kay stopped her.

"Hey ma" he hugged her, "hey Kay." She smiled, "where y'all finna go?" He asked.

"I gotta go to the doctor. I ain't wanna go by myself so layla coming with me." She explained to him

"Why you ain't ask me?" He said, "I don't know" She said.

"Alright talk to me when you leave." He said, "okay," she smiled

"Love you." She said, "love you too" he chuckled jogging back to his spot. "Since when you started sayin dat?" Setty asked

"Since 2 months ago." Kay said, "are y'all two together?" Blu asked, "i guess" kay said. "Type shit." Blu said

"Layla! Cmon the appointment starts soon." Jaisha said. Knocking on the apartment door. She was out of breath from walking up the stairs.

"I'm ready— you good?" Layla asked seeing jaisha breathing heavy. "Yeah I'm okay, I just got sick" jaisha said,

"Alright, come on." Layla said as the two girls walked down the stairs.

They got into the car and drove off.

☆☆☆☆★