chapter seventeen

"Look who finally showed up!" Eli yelled splashing water at Cole as we walked by the pool to take our shoes off.

"They were 'occupied'", Zane laughed using air quotes, "until I made the mistake of walking in."

"Yeah just walked right in. No knock or anything," Cole said, raising his eyebrow at Zane.

"Zane!" Rebecca chastised him, "you can't just walking in people's hotel rooms! They may be doing things."

"Oh they were doing something alright," Zane said, turning around and wrapping his arms around himself to make it look like someone was making out with him.

"You just keep using your imagination Zane," I said knowing if it wasn't for the makeup my face would be bright red right now because if Zane would've walked in a minute later I may not have had a towel on.

"Oh trust me you didn't leave much to the imagination," He winked but was swept under the water by Cole who had managed to get in and pull him under without being seen.

As the boys wrestled in the pool Rebecca came over to the side closest to where I was taking off my shirt. I noticed there was a phone on the table that wasn't any of ours as I sat Cole's shirt down. I tapped the screen and a picture of the two girls in the hall appeared. Zane, the sly dog he was, had swapped phones with one of them so they would have to come back to the pool.

"Girl get in here!" Rebecca said jumping up to sit on the side of the pool.

"I am," I laughed joining her on the side of the pool then sliding down into the water, "I can't wait for summer."

"Me either but I also can't wait to hear about what Zane walked in on," she said, raising her eyebrow at me and smiling.

"Well I took a shower then I realized I had left my swimsuit on the bed where Cole was," I began to explain as she listened intently, "so I went out to grab it and of course all I had on was a towel."

"Ooo," she said, her eyes getting big, waiting for all the details, "tell me everything! Did y'all do it?"

"Shhh," I hushed her excitement down as we started to giggle, "no we didn't have sex. He picked me up and pinned me against the wall and we were making out when Zane came in."

"Of course he did," she rolled her eyes, "there's always tonight tho."

"True," I smiled at her, knowing I would be sharing not only a room but a bed with Cole. Just the thought of being so close to him all night gave me dirty thoughts.

"If you need any, um, protection Eli has extra with him and I can give you some," she offered in a whisper so the guys, who had started to settle down, wouldn't hear us.

"Thanks," I said and we laughed again.

"Hey giggle boxes," Eli yelled, " come play chicken!"

"I'll be the ref," Rebecca laughed, "Brooke can take on Zane as payback for walking in their room!"

"Oh its on!" Zane exclaimed as Eli hoisted him up on his shoulders.

"Where's Co-" I cut myself off with a shriek as I was quickly hoisted into the air from behind landing on Cole's broad shoulders.

"Hey loser," he smiled up at me shaking the wet curls out of his face that was between my thighs.

"Hey yourself," I laughed at him as the Eli/Zane combo approached us.

"Teams ready?" Rebecca held her arm between us making sure we were ready.

"My eyes are up here Zane," I busted him for staring at my boobs again with a laugh.