chapter fifty-three

Brooke's POV

The week at school flew by with Cole promising to talk to me about everything on Saturday while we were at Zane's. I waited patiently, not bothering to bring it up until today as soon as Cole got here. I was spending more and more time at Zane's house and less at my parent's trying to get Kaylee and my mom to get used to me not being around since I would be leaving for UofA in August. I thought it may encourage Kaylee to pass her drivers test so she wouldn't have to ride the bus her Junior year but she was still not interested according to my mom who I was sure to talk to every night I wasn't home. I heard a car door shut as I ran out of my room and into the foyer where Cole was unlocking the door to come inside.

"Hey loser," he said smiling at me as he locked the door behind him and pulled me close to him, "I like your outfit."

"Thanks," I giggled looking down at my oversized university sweatshirt and fuzzy socks, "I wasn't expecting you for another hour so I'm not dressed."

"I think you look perfect baby. I figured I would surprise you by cooking dinner," Cole said as he sat down the grocery bags in his hand and bent down to begin kissing my neck, "then I have some other plans you may like."

"And what might those be?" I asked as he backed me against the wall and put his hands on my hips running his thumbs under my sweatshirt against the bare skin of my thighs.

"Well that depends," he smirked as he stood to look down at me, "would you like dinner or dessert first?"

I smiled at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me so I could kiss him as he groaned into my mouth. In a swift motion I felt his hands move to grab my ass and lift me so my legs were wrapped around him and my back was pressed against the wall. His hands held my hips while his thumbs made circles on the tender spots where my thighs met my hips. He pressed against me making a gasp escape my lips as I leaned my head back on the wall exposing my neck to him for a barrage of hungry kisses.

"If we don't stop now it will be dessert before dinner," Cole whispered in my ear as I pushed my hips against him and tugged at his curls, "dessert it is then."

Wrapping one arm under me Cole kissed me as he carried me to the couch and laid me down gently before pulling his shirt off and tossing it onto the chair. I layed there mesmerized by his tan skin with ink scrawled across his ribs. I remembered noticing it in the elevator at the hotel but I never actually looked at it until now. I made a mental note to ask him about it later as he kicked off his shoes and socks before stealing mine and throwing them in the growing pile on the chair. I sat up on the couch grabbing the waist of his pants to unbutton them and watched them fall to the floor as he gently slid my sweatshirt over my head exposing my bare chest.

"That will never get old," he smiled, taking in my mostly naked body before I pulled him down on top of me.

"I love you," I said as he slid his hand down my body, hooking his thumb in the thin band of my thong while he held his weight off of me with his other arm.

"I love you," he said, searching my eyes for any doubt of what he thought I wanted, "are you sure?"

"Yes please," I moaned as I slid his hand from my hip to the sweet spot between my thighs where he was pressed against me; the only thing separating us was two pieces of way too thin fabric, "show me what it's like to be loved, Cole."

Cole's POV

"Show me what it's like to be loved, Cole," the angel under me whispered as she moved my hand to the soaking wet spot between her thighs.

I stared into her eyes a moment longer before I began to kiss her beautiful begging lips. She moaned against my mouth as I slid my thumb against her clit causing her back to arch. I loved how her body reacted to my touch so naturally and she didn't try to fight it. She moved her hands to my back as I bit her lip and slid a finger inside her, feeling her nails against my skin awakened me fully to her wants.

"Take me," she sighed, moving her hands down my back to slide my boxers down, "please Cole."

Before I had a chance to answer her she grabbed my full girth with her hand and began to move back and forth already bringing me so close to finishing as I reached for her hand and pinned it above her head. She smiled at me mischievously knowing what she had done as I slid my boxer and her panties off letting them land on the floor with everything else. She bit her lip in anticipation as I leaned close to her face brushing my lips across hers.

"Ladies cum first," I whispered in her ear as I let go of her hands and kissed from her neck down to her thighs.

Brooke's POV

Cole's gentle kisses became more hungry the closer he got to my thighs and I felt them turn to small bites before he buried his mouth against my sweet spot suddenly making a loud moan escape my lips. He wrapped his arms around my thighs devouring me with every quick flick of his tongue. One of his hands left my thigh as I felt him slide his finger back inside me pushing in and out getting me closer to coming.

"More," I gasped as he laughed against me and slid another finger in despite how tight I already was around the one, "Fuck."

I had my hands wrapped in his curls as I looked down to see him look at me as he flicked his tongue against my clit slowly with a vexatious smile on his face. I loosened my grip as he sat up and replaced his tongue with his thumb slowly rubbing me while he reached for his jeans on the floor. Still rubbing me he pulled a condom out of his wallet, opened it with his mouth and slid it on himself before gently taking his fingers out and thumb off of me.

"Are you sure you're ready?" he asked me again, looking into my eyes, searching for any sign of doubt.

"I'm sure," I said as he guided himself slowly into me as I dug my nails into his back again.

He gently set a rhythm moving himself slowly in and out while kissing me with one hand cradling my head and the other resting on my side holding my waist to him. The sensation of him moving in and out was like the waves hitting the beach and crashing into the sand then pulling back out just to do it all over again. I dug my nails into his back pulling myself closer to him as the sensation built in my stomach threatening to engulf me in the dark bliss that was trapped behind my eyes. Right when I couldn't take it anymore I felt Cole's rhythm shift as he expelled himself into the condom and I came with him as we both moaned together and I drug my nails down his back and across his sides. He pulled himself out of me as he slid off the used condom and sat it on the floor before pulling me on top of him and wrapping us in the blanket that was on the back of the couch. I nuzzled my face into his neck as he ran his fingers along my side, neither of us ready to break the silence. That was until we heard the key in the deadbolt.