C-4:An empty head

This raven-haired maiden in front of me was shining in elegance yet what I saw accidentally was something entirely different, as if a part of her was hidden under the diplomatic smile of her velvety face. She introduced herself with the name Momo, quite a cute name if I said so myself.

"It's quite early isn't it? Perhaps you are as overtly punctual as me?" She said with a slight tease as I stared walking towards the corner seat. I turned around trying to think of an optimal response but looking at her face, made me unknowingly self conscious, or perhaps it's just because she is probably the second person of the opposite sex of my same age that I came in contact with.

"I suppose the scenery of the school was beautiful enough for me to come early. May I know your reason?" I mimicked her tone of respect as I spoke a fairly dramatic reason. Her orbs stared into mine with curiosity and slight embarrassment as she nodded saying, 

"That's an interesting reason. Usually, students don't tend to come early to school. But I suppose this is the first day making you so eager but that is my reason at the very least."

I thought for a moment with closed eyes about her response. Is school supposed to be a place that's neglected or perhaps unwanted by normal kids? If so, should my response have been something more normal, something more average? Perhaps I should have come later? No, that wouldn't be the right call. Meeting the various teachers gave me some specific details I might need later to interact and blend in with the crowd. I finally opened my eyes and commented

"Reasons differ but the result is the same. We are in the same class as classmates and fortunately or unfortunately, I saw a side of you that no one did." I ended my thoughts as I turned around grabbing the seat next to the window and once again turned my head to her direction. Watching her turn her face away as redness had spread to her ears, was quite nice to experience. I suppose luck was by my side, showing me this wonderful incident.

"U-Uhm, yes I do agree. I would rather have it forgotten from your memory if possible."She requesting bowing to me as I spoke up, 

"Please stop bowing and yes, if that's what you want I will wipe it off my memory to appease you." I sighed as her eyes looked at me with a thankful gaze and sat down in her seat.

Silence spread as I silently gazed at the scenery next to me. I noticed something as a slight clanking of a chair broke my line of sight. It was her, walking up to me with her bag as she sat down next to me. I wondered about her reason but it was a free classroom and it's not as if I had owned that seat so she was free to choose wherever she wanted to sit.

"I think it would be better if acquaintances sat together. Isn't that right?" She implored as she looked at me with a strange gaze, one that I didn't recognise. I nodded commenting, 

"I suppose that's how it will be. I don't have much experience making acquaintances."

"That's surprising. We seem to be oddly similar, though not in the right ways."Her comment came with slight depreciation and humour intertwined in a subtle smile as if agreeing about being somewhat of a loner. This was surprising given her beauty and elegance but if I had to think of a reason, a possible conclusion would be her status or her personality which I was yet to unravel.