C13:Confrontation

The fear of death looming over my classmates was evident. Midoriya had pointed out something that was quite true, Aizawa with his quirk, wouldn't last long enough to eliminate all threats. They had come to kill All-Might, hence they definitely thought this through. Hastily taking action would lead to casualties, which would destroy whatever reputation UA High has as an institute.

The reason we are in this threat is All-Might and hence our saviour would be All might. Iida has already shot out, hence given his speed, it would take about 10-15 minutes before they would arrive. Given our distance and my speed, I would reach there in about 2 minutes, giving me a timeframe of 8-13 minutes to keep an eye, to not let things get too messy.

Today's mob of erratic reporters was proof that if a single student died today, UA High's education license would be mauled by the slaughtering reporters, I can already imagine the degrading headlines being published. If this institute, ends then getting a Hero license will be a pipe dream given the timeframe I have been assigned to complete my objective. We had already started running yet things didn't seem that well off for the most part both thanks to the villains and my classmates themselves.

Dodging through incoming attacks wasn't quite simple. Continuous usage of quirks had depleted my comrades' reserves quite dangerously. Tactically, Momo still had some creation ability left in her as she didn't go forward with her blanket of insulation idea, however, it was enough to suffice just 1-2 uses. Jiro on the other hand was drained out as I could see visible signs of her about to pass out from her stance as she is running along with us. Kaminari's drawback made him useless for any strategy whatsoever as apparently, he loses his braincells every time he uses his quirk, which would be quite annoying if I was him."W"

"Where the hell will we run to, we can't last that long." Jiro's panic was imminent, the blasts from her boots reduced significantly in intensity.

"Huff...maybe....huh.....going back to Thirteen will be safe."Momo breathlessly said as she trudged along shoving her staff onto incoming attacks.

"For now, we have to group up. Going back to the mist, without proper backup will be disastrous." I voiced my thoughts as I seamlessly dodged a heteromorph venomous bite. I got a steady and crushing grip on his fangs and ripped them out of his jaw. It was gruesome enough causing my comrades to turn their eyes sideways, splattering blood over my chin and white inner shirt. Thankfully my coat was red preventing any further wardrobe malfunctions.

Siphoning through the different areas, only Midoriya, Tsu and Mineta seemed to be vigilant and safe. I ushered the others to stay close behind me, as I stopped running and walked with meaningful quietness. The assailants in our vicinity were immobilized and if we didn't target any more suspicion towards us, we would make it.

"AAAKAK....Mmmhffhh."Kaminari started loudly speaking gibberish but a hand quickly stifled his idiocracy.

"He acted like this earlier too. Sigh" Jiro grumbled but kept her hand tightly fastened on his mouth preventing any further issues.

Dipping my feet in the water, I felt my pants dampen. It was an eerie feeling, I didn't experience a pond or such to date. The closest encounter I had was a pool with certain 'obstacles'. It's cooling sensation soon got a blood-red tinge as the blood on my clothes washed into it.