C-12:Thoughts before Action

As the scene unfolded, the atmosphere became charged with an eerie energy. The violet-bordered black mist swirled and twisted, its movements resembling the erratic path of a lightning current, as if it possessed a mind of its own. It morphed from a vortex-like formation into a hollow chamber, from which characters emerged, one by one, in a haunting spectacle. It started with the hand-covered man exuding an enigmatic presence, his eyes gleaming with an intensity that seemed to penetrate the very soul. Following closely behind, a black coated muscular creature emerged. Its head was adorned with a sharp, beaked protrusion, giving it a menacing and otherworldly appearance.

Each movement is made to reveal the raw power contained within its physique, a testament to its formidable strength. But the procession did not stop there. As the mist continued to pour forth from the hollow chamber, the number of individuals multiplied exponentially. The area soon became a swirling congregation of individuals with a predatory glint in their eyes.

With each passing moment, a diverse range of quirk users joined the gathering, forming a circle around the area. Their eyes, aglow with vibrant hues of red, blue, or green, displayed a mix of hatred and vicious glares as we assessed the unfolding scene.

"Has the training started already I thought we were rescuing people."Kaminari didn't seem to grasp the situation and remarked indecisively.

"STAY BACK" A fierce and deep order came from Aizawa-sensei as he shot his hand towards us and put on his goggles.

"This is real, those are villians." The weight of his words hit us like a bombshell, sending shockwaves through the group. Fear manifested in a range of reactions, from widened eyes and quickened breaths to trembling limbs. The gravity of the situation became painfully clear. The only ones without a shred of hesitation or nervousness were me and Aizawa-sensei.

As my gaze shifted to Aizawa-sensei, I noticed his composed demeanour, as if he were a seasoned warrior stepping onto the battlefield. His reputation as a formidable hero preceded him, and in this critical moment, his presence was reassuring. I trusted in his ability to handle the imminent threat with his quirk, Erasure, capable of nullifying the quirks of his adversaries. However, I couldn't account for Thirteen's expressions under her tinted headwear. Their experience as a pro-hero and expertise in dealing with crises surely played a crucial role in maintaining composure.

As the gravity of the situation settled in, my mind raced to assess the possibilities, analyzing the potential quirks and strategies these villains might employ. Though my understanding of the scenario was weak, this was a golden opportunity to witness the capabilities of everyone present. I lacked information, and this might be a goldmine.

Forming a connection between today's media breaking into UA High and a villain infiltration wasn't something that could be done without further information. There were certain factors that couldn't be ignored. One of them was the presence of the four security personnel specifically appointed by Aizawa-sensei, indicating that Principal Nezu had taken precautions to safeguard the students and the premises. However, even with these security measures in place, it was evident that the numbers alone posed a significant challenge.

One notable observation was the absence of alarms or other security measures that would typically be triggered during an intrusion. This led to the speculation that a quirk might be at play, enabling the perpetrators to bypass or disable the security systems. The disintegration of the gate that I had noticed during the previous false alarm incident through the glass door further hinted at the possibility of a quirk-based infiltration.