C-7:Revelation

"Nurses, please carry out the students safely from the impact site. Thank you" A message sent through the voice system by All Might broke the silence that had stifled the hall. Defeating 2 of the most promising students without even a single quirk used by me and with the help of commonly weak quirk like sticky balls sent the student's jaws on a downward descent, hitting the ground.

I didn't feel any need to interrupt their moment of awe as I walked inside the viewing hall leaving behind my injured classmates helplessly stuck in the mess. However, it wasn't any of my concern to begin with, as I had completed my objective with accuracy and efficiency.

My arrival had finally struck everyone's senses after I tapped All might on his back notifying him of my presence.

"Y-Young.....Ayanokouji! Ahh, there you are. That was quite something...HAH....please take your place and wait for your teammates. Ahem I suppose that was the last one."All Might visibly recoiled at my touch as if worried about an unknown phenomena.

"Excuse me Ayanokouji-kun why didn't you use your quirk?"Midoriya finally asked the question everyone had in their mind as I felt this was the right moment to reveal it,

"It's because I have none."

"O-oh that makes sen-WAIT WHAT?" Midoriya's shrill scream was accompanied with various shocked reactions as if the ground below them had been peeled off.

"Holy hell man, I thought at least you had something similar to super intelligence.But no quirk? Heck, that's manly as hell!" Kirishima's voice was quite excited screaming manly in happiness. I suppose someone is quite delighted at my characteristic.

"But..isn't it unsafe? Like surely as we saw, he is not at all weak but when every one of us has reached our maximum potential, how will Ayanokouji catch up? His limits are his own physical capabilities.There is way more than what meets the eye here. Especially after that badass display Ayanokouji just did."Jiro seemed to be having some grave thoughts about this situation which did hold substance but I had my plans for such an incident as well, but I wasn't going to reveal that.

"That glare of his, still sends shivers ribbit. Honestly, you suit being a villain equally well and I am sorry for being rude ribbit." An unfiltered Tsuyu voiced her thoughts after the commotion was over.

"I understand your concerns but I have no intention of falling behind and speaking of my glare, movies taught me that."I answered their queries but it didn't satisfy Tsuyu at the very least.

"Ayanokouji, call me Tsu." She requested me as I nodded

"Fair enough Tsu. You can call me whatever you please."

"Alright, Kiyotaka ribbit." She agreed as the rest came inside the hall.

"I must say, smart use of Mineta-san's quirk.Well played indeed." A light clap by Yayaourozu had broken the line of thought everyone had focused on me. She seemed alright and that was most probably because of those gummies. After all, broken bones don't heal as fast normally.

"N-not just well played, that's cruel as hell. Hoh I am quite impressed! Once I become the coolest hero out there, you can be a worthy sidekick Ayanokouji!" A pat was given on my back by this slimy violet mess of a boy. I need to remember to wipe his stain off later.

But in the midst of this ruckus, a silent echo of revenge was being reverberated across the room with it's epicentre being Todoroki. His steps towards me hastened every second as his eyes shot up to my level and glared at me with utmost determination, "Ayanokouji, this is your first and last victory."