The First Mission

I wasn't nervous.

"Are you nervous?" Felicia asked with a teasing smile.

"No," I wasn't nervous at all.

"Squeeze my hand any tighter and you break it," she rains an eyebrow at my knuckles turning white.

"Sorry," I stopped.

She laughed, "you don't have to be nervous you know, just be yourself."

"Do you remember when you were meeting my aunt and uncle? How I told you not be nervous and how that didn't help at all?"

"Yes."

"Same thing here Felicia," I sighed as we waited in her dining room.

After her mother caught us making out in Felicia's room I had gotten my very first death threat...well one that I felt might actually be delivered on.

She had gone on a rant, how Felicia took advantage of her trust, how she never brought boys into her room as a teen, how Felicia should have told her. Felicia just sat there and took it, in one ear out the other. But me? Well I actually wanted this woman to like me.

So when she told me she couldn't approve because she didn't know anything about me, I suggested we sit down and talk later in the week. She agreed, hence why I'm here right now looking scared.

"Relax Tiger," Felicia kissed my cheek, "it's pointless being nervous, she probably forgot what we were doing today and is probably halfway to D.C. right now."

I rolled my eyes, "come on Felicia she's your mom, I'm sure sometimes she acts aloof, but I'm sure she won't forget something as important as this."

"Peter, I hate to break it to you, but you aren't the center of the universe," she rolled her eyes.

"No, just the center of yours," I smiled.

"Cheesy romantic lines are not helping Tiger."

I chuckled, "sorry. But no, I don't mean because it's me, I mean because it's important to you, that's why she won't' forget."

"Care to make a wager?" she asked.

"What's the bet?" I raised an eyebrow.

"If you win I'll..." she thought for a moment before smiling, "I'll give you the best blowjob of your life."

Immediately I was interested. "And if you win?"

"Then I want you to spend the rest of the night in my bed making me happy with that amazing tongue of yours," she grinned.

"Deal," I grinned.

We waited for a few more minutes, and just as I was beginning to think I was going to lose the bet the door opened and Felicia's mom walked through.

"Yes," I whispered.

Felicia grumbled, "god dammit mom, the one time I don't want you to come home."

The blond haired woman walked into the kitchen looked at us and stopped in surprise, "what are you two doing here?"

I blinked, "you ah, you asked us to be here today. You wanted to know me better?"

"Oh...was that today?" she asked acting really confused.

"Ah...yeah," I nodded.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I completely forgot!" she gave off a nervous laughter as she walked into the kitchen with bags filled with food enough for five people.

Felicia smiled as she leaned in and whispered, "I win."

"No fair, you said she wouldn't even be here, not that she would forget!"