Silver & Red

We sat in Jean's living room. The girls were on the couch, fidgeting nervously with tin foil hats on their heads. It wasn't the best solution against Xavier's powers but it was all I could do in the short time.

Logan and Storm were standing on either side of Xavier with Erik unconscious besides him, tied up with my strongest webbing, and me, sitting on a lounger looking at my phone.

"What are you doing?" Logan asked.

"I'm calling SHIELD," I replied motioning to Erik, "they'll prepare a cage for him."

"I don't think that would be wise," Charles spoke up.

I looked at him, "one, I don't give a damn what you like and two, this isn't up for debate," I connected the phone to my helmet which I still had on. I waited for it to ring before David picked up.

"What?"

"Magneto, do you know about him?" I asked.

"What?! Why?! Peter, don't do something stupid! What's going on?"

"Earlier tonight Magneto attacked me and my friends. He's currently unconscious in Jean Grey's living room. Tell Fury to prepare a cell for him, no ferrous metals, you could use Titanium, but you need to treat it. Come quickly I don't know how long he'll be out."

"What?! What the hell are you-" I hanged up, annoying little shit.

"There's nothing to worry Peter, right now I have him in an artificial coma, he won't wake up any time soon," the bald man told me.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "don't call me that."

Charles looked surprised, "w-what?"

"I'm wearing this costume for a fucking reason you blad tool," I spat out, "why don't you just advertise my secret identity to the rest of the world why don't you?"

"I'm sorry Pet-Spider-man," he quickly corrected, "it will not happen again."

"I don't believe you," I shot back.

"I don't' make it a habit into reading the minds of others," Charles sighed looking at Felicia, "I am truley sorry Ms. Hardy, I had no choice." Felicia flinched in slight fear.

"Don't you dare look at her!" I growled, "a man who compromised his morals once can and will do so again. If you want to act like the Martin Luther King Jr of mutants you better start acting the role."

"Show some respect kid," Logan growled.

"You show up in my city and reveal my secrets, why the fuck are you people here?" I asked.

"Because of Ms. Grey," Charles smiled at Jean, "I discovered your powers quite recently, I wasn't aware though that Erik had done so as well."

"Discovered? How?" Jean asked, her curiosity getting the better of her.

"A machine that lets me discover mutants such as yourself," Charles explained, "it detected your presence the moment your powers awakened."

"Great, a giant mutant detection machine, I'm sure there's no way that'll ever be misused," I rolled my eyes.

"Huh, kid's got a mouth on him," Logan chuckled.

Charles sighed, "yes, he does."

"Why did you come in search of me?" Jean asked, "are you trying to recruit me like Magneto?"

"Oh heavens no," Charles shook his head, "I'm trying to teach you. I have a school upstate where I help teach gifted mutants to control their abilities. There I teach you to live in harmony with humans and learn to control your powers. And I would very much like it if you joined us Jean."