The Flaming chicken approches

Natasha didn't show up for my training, she got permanently reassigned to another mission, and in return I got

Natasha didn't show up for my training, she got permanently reassigned to another mission, and in return I got...David. the creepiest son of a bitch I have ever meet.

I still remember the day I meet him.

I was waiting in the Board room of the bunker when the elevator doors opened up and a buff black man stepped out. He looked mean, tough and serious. He looked at me and glared at my feet resting on the desk.

"If you're going to be an agent of SHIELD you will come to represent us in everything you do. Meaning this," he knocked me feet off the table, "is not appropriate."

I raised an eyebrow, "hi, I'm Peter. And you are?"

He grunted, "David."

"Just David?"

"Yes," he nodded sitting down next to me, "agent Widow has informed me off you training, frankly it's appalling. You take everything as a joke and you lack focus."

"I'm a 15 year old genius, give me a break," I huffed.

"Your intelligence is the only reason I even have hoped to turn you into a proper agent," David grunted, he opened my file, "you have disobeyed orders, went rouge, tried to post a video of a corrupt senator on your Twitter account and have insulted the Director several times."

I shrugged, "and?"

"And the only reason I'm even here is because I obey orders," he snarled, "I don't like you Parker, not one bit. But I'll train you, because that's my job. And when we're done, hopefully I can make an agent out of you yet."

I raised an eyebrow, "I'm going to enjoy making your life hell."

He just glared back, "I'll like to see you try."

I smiled back, oh did he come to regret those words.

The months quickly went by and I continued my life as a crime fighting badass. I was super active online, my Twitter was always blowing up, and I kept posting the most amazing pictures of the city on my Instagram that no one else could get.

People were backing me up online. Every time I stopped a criminal I would report it to the NYPD twitter account. My pictures brought out the artistic side of me, people were really surprised a superhero had such a normal hobby. Guess that humanised me a bit.

Eventually though I got my first encounter with JJJ and the Daily Bugle. All this time they were silent on the Spider-man front, but one day I woke up to find #Fake Hero trending, and people linking me to it.

JJJ had gone on a rant the night before saying I wasn't a hero, but just a glory seeking kid. He wrote:

BugleJJJ: The day we glorify a teenager with a camera and ropes coming out of his wrists is the day we fail as a nation.

And I of course replied;

TheAmazingSpider: Yeah, I'm not listening to advice about being a hero from a guy with a Hitler mustache. BugleJJJ