Non-magnetic fists

Jean did not want me calling for outside help. No matter how much I tried to convince her otherwise she was determined Charles would treat her like a lab rat and experiment on her. I couldn't tell her he was a mutant himself or that he had a school for people just like her, because well...how could I?

Officially Charles was a human, and his school wasn't registered anywhere, so I couldn't have none all of that. So I was stuck, helplessly listening to Jean rant about how Xavier was probably some freak who liked little girls.

So instead we came to a compromise. Jean needed to learn to control her powers, she wouldn't go outside for help, so instead I would train her.

Felicia didn't like the idea of me spending so much of time with another girl, so she insisted she come along as well. And then Liz and MJ asked as well, the girls apparently grew closer when they found out about Jean's powers, so now they were all the best of buddies.

I did make a psychic damper into my helmet, just in case. I knew jean couldn't read my thoughts about the future and what not, but still, someone more powerful, like Xavier might be able too. Better safe than sorry.

A week quickly passed by, the four girls were often seen talking together in school, they quickly drew the eyes of all the boys there, since most were single.

I walked into school on Monday morning and was surprised to see a jock leaning against Felicia's locker and talking to her. He wore his sports jacket and was stacked like a bodybuilder.

"So babe, whatcha doing tonight?" he wiggled his eyebrow.

"Probably going to be with my boyfriend," Felicia shot back.

"Who?" he asked in genuine surprise.

"Peter," Felicia hissed.

"Parker? You're serious? Forget that whimp! I know how to show you a good time," he said moving closer and that's when I decided to step in.

"Excuse me, coming through," I sent a jab into his ribs, causing him to buckle in pain, "you okay there man? You like you're constipated, you should really stop being full of shit," I glared.

"Good morning to you too Tiger," Felicia smiled, "bye Brad, nice talking to you," Felicia held my hand as we walked to our first period. "That was a little excessive," she whispered.

"He deserved it," I shrugged.

"I've seen you bent steel with your bare hands Tiger, he didn't, he was just acting like an idiot," Felicia shrugged, "you really shouldn't act so jealous."

I smirked, "oh really? Two words Kitten: Jean Grey."

"Hey, that's different and you know it!"

"How so?" I smiled with a raised eyebrow.

"Because Brad's not in love me with me," Felicia rolled her eyes.

I stopped, "sexy cat lady say what now?!"

"Oh come on Peter, you see the way she looks at you, I swear it's like that girl doesn't even try to hide it. I'm surprised you didn't realise it sooner."

I blinked, "I just....I never thought it was possible," which was true, this was Jean fucking Grey! The Phoenix! How the hell did she get a crush on me?! "This is so weird."

"Oh get used to it Tiger," Felicia whispered, "why if I wasn't here to teach these bitches to back off you'll be flooded with girls," she looked to the left and glared at a group of girls that smiled at me.

"You do know they're staring because of the clothes right?" I pointed at the fashionable new set of clothes I wore that Felicia had picked out for me, "I've been getting so many looks because of these."