Avengers 1

The month of May went by without issue. The girls and I missed Jean, a lot, but she texted when she could and according to her she was happy enough. She mentioned a guy named Scott was already there in the school and they quickly became friends. I of course knew they would eventually be much more than that, but I kept that to myself.

Felicia and I did talk about that night with Jean. We agreed there was a lot of alcohol involved and we shouldn't ever do it again. I admit I was a little disappointed to hear that last bit, but I understood, if she even suggested a threesome with some other guy I would be pissed, so I won't act like a hypocrite.

We did also talk about her bi-sexuality, for some reason she thought I would freak out, but I didn't. I think we grew much closer because I so readily accepted her, and that was good, because I really didn't want her to leave me for some bitch, like....huh....there really isn't many female gay villains in Marvel are there?

Anyway, I continued my life as usual. I first had to repair my broken web gauntlets, fucking Magneto and his fucking broken powers. This time though I made sure to make them out of titanium and a few other metals that I knew wouldn't be magnetic. If he even thinks of escaping whatever hole Fury threw him in he wouldn't live to regret it.

I had to also rebuild my EMP gun, couldn't live without that, so many villains used technology these days, it would be really useful in the long run.

I then moved on to maintaining my tech, I needed to check up on all the systems and make sure they were running perfectly. But as I did so I found my spider arms and bronze knuckle busters stained with the blood of Magneto.

Fresh, mutant blood...and I got an idea. I opened a new folder that I hide in a subsystem named 'Mutant-Spider', cool name I know. And inside the file and put forth a new theory, 'is it possible to give myself new powers?'

From my exposure to Jessica Drew's blood I have found I gained few of her abilities that is encoded on a genetic level. So is it possible to do that again? With someone else's blood?

The concept was simple, irradiate the blood of a meta and inject myself with it. According to Sue my blood with react with any foreign invaders and adapt whatever it finds useful into my genetic structure. Meaning I could theoretically gain any mutant's power.

I scraped Magneto's blood off my tech and put it in a vial marked, 'M'. I then spent the rest of the month learning more about what those geneticists did in order to inject kids with Jessica's blood. How did the radiate and turn the blood gaseous? I needed to find it out.

Luckily for me Sue had the files on hand in her laptop. But unfortunately I couldn't access them without telling her why I was looking into this again. It was a dead end, for now.

So other than that life was going pretty well for me. School had finally gotten over with. Needless to say I aced all my exams without an issue. And thanks to my endless tutoring, so did Felicia and MJ.

So now I had so much of free time on my hands, I told Ben and May was going to be working much longer hours now, and I did. I spent a lot of time in the Baxter building with the FF, working with them to create new toys to play with.

But when I wasn't helping around in the lab I was out patrolling the streets. Spider-man was now a full time job for me, I was basically everywhere. My Twitter was constantly blowing up with people tweeting my location at all times of the day.

Hell there were even websites that did nothing but track me and my movements, so because of that I had to be extra careful when going to place where Peter Parker might be seen, like the Baxter building or in Queens.