PROLOGUE

The guys and I are sitting in our booth at the club. We've been in Vegas since last night paying our way through and dropping our names, since the two are underaged and I turned 21 about.. 23 hours ago. So far it's been a fun and relaxing night, partying with the guys before we leave at the end of summer has been a smart decision. We all needed to escape knowing what our future is going to look like soon. I'm leaning against the railings looking over at the dance floor. It's crowded tonight. Finishing off the last of my drink, I turn back around to the guys. They're both fully immersed in their argument.

"I'm going to head downstairs for another drink." I nod my head in the direction of the bar.

Nico looks over, "The waitress should be back soon."

"It'll be another 30 minutes if she doesn't stop flirting with the bachelor party. It's faster if I get it myself." I roll my eyes.

They look over to confirm, and nod their head in agreement.

I descend the stairs walking to the far end of the bar where there's less people. Looking up at the impressive collection, I don't pay attention to where I'm going until I feel someone bump into me. Out of instinct I wrap my arm around their waist, pulling them back towards me before they fall. I look down and see one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. Her sandy blonde hair in soft waves flowing down her back, the perfect pair of lips, and when she looks up at me, she has the most mesmerizing hazel eyes I've ever seen. Taking a deep inhale, she smells like lavender, my favorite.

I clear my throat, and ask, "Are you okay?"

She stares at me in shock, but doesn't answer.

I lean down to her ear, "Are you okay?" I pull back, staying close to her so I can hear her answer.

She opens her mouth, closes it, and nods with a flush on her face.

And fuck me, she has dimples.