CHAPTER FOURTEEN

SEPTEMBER 9TH
ANNA

"I'm kicking you out." I can hear Elena's voice from my room.

Anthony scoffs, "No."

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I'm helping Anna get ready for Amelia's Bachelorette Party."

"Why can't I be here?"

"Because it's girls only!"

"But this is my house!"

I hear the front door open, "Let's go man, she's not going to give up." Luca says at the front.

"Ugh fine, let me say bye to her." He whines.

"You get 1 minute before I drag you out of here." Elena shouts after him.

The next second, Anthony spins me around and hugs me to his chest. I look up at him with a smile. "I have to go." He pouts.

I kiss him, "Go have fun with the guys, I'll see you tonight."

"If you get too drunk or want to leave early, call me and I'll come right away."

I nod, "I promise."

"I love you angel." He kisses me.

"And I love you. Now go before Elena comes barging in here." I push at his chest, but he pulls me back in for one more kiss before grabbing his jacket and leaving our room.

Elena comes in the next minute, "Hey sis, Amelia should be down in a minute."

I hug her when she approaches. "What are the plans for tonight?"

She smiled mischievously at me. "Nothing too crazy."

I arch a brow at her.

She raises her hand, "I promise. It'll be fun. Now let's do your makeup."

As Elena applies my eyeshadow, Amelia walks in flushed.

"You dirty girl." Elena teases.

Amelia sticks her tongue at her, making all of us burst into fits of giggles. "What are the plans tonight?"

"It's a surprise." Elena brushes her off. Amelia looks at me and I just shrug.

"By the way, I wanted to ask you." Amelia looks at me.

I nod waiting for her to continue.

"Do you still have that dress you wore in Vegas?" She smiles innocently at me.

I think about it and hesitantly answer, "I do, why?"

She smirks, "I want you to wear it tonight."

I stutter as my face heats up, "Why?"

She waves my question, "Just trust me."

"Gross." Elena fakes a gag.

I smack her arm, "Shush."

Once we're all dressed and ready, we head downstairs to Angelo, Amelia's bodyguard. He whistles at the sight of us, "You ladies ready?"

"Yup, is Alex meeting us there?" Elena asks about his boyfriend.

"Yeah, he got the room all set up for you guys." He smirks at Elena, taking her duffle bag.

Oh god, what is she up to?

I got my answer 20 minutes later as we walked into a pole dancing studio. We change into the extra clothes Elena packed for us and I balk at the instructor in lingerie demonstrating different moves on the pole.