New Home

It took a week before my floor was ready. The living room was awesome, it had a huge projector screen that I could play games or watch movies on.

Alana's tank was on the far wall, so she would be able to watch me play. The tank was also in the wall, so I could view it from my bedroom and the living room. There was a huge decorative insert in the middle to maintain privacy.

She decided she wanted a freshwater aquarium and I let her pick the fish too. She picked a few colorful discus, guppies, and a few tetras. The tank was much larger than I thought it was going to be, it was a hundred and eighty gallons! It had a lot of hiding places in it too, in case one of the Avengers wanted to come on my floor.

Natasha had picked out an entire wardrobe for me with Pepper, there were a lot of really nice clothes.

The kitchenette was stocked with a bunch of snacks and fresh fruit and vegetables. I was glad about the latter, so I wouldn't have to take a bunch from the communal floor's kitchen.

Alana was exploring her new tank while I stared at the entertainment center in awe. There were so... many... consoles.

"JARVIS?" I asked, not looking away from the entertainment center.

"Yes, Mister Parker?"

"Can I invite Ned to come over?" I asked.

There was silence for a few moments.

"Sir says Happy will pick him up now,".

A huge grin formed on my face, this was going to be the best weekend ever!