Tops

Ned and I had the best weekend of our lives that weekend.

I had nearly forgotten about what happened to Aunt May.

I was feeding Alana some kiwi and bell pepper, she liked the kiwi a lot more than the bell pepper.

She was fighting with the guppies as she ate, they were probably the bolder fish in the tank.

My face went red as one of the red guppies swam around her hair, "I really need to make you a top or something...".

She looked up at me curiously, 'What' she signed.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and looked up bathing suit tops. I held the phone screen up to the tank wall.

She submerged to look at it; she resurfaced shortly after looking very excited. She nodded her head eagerly.

I smiled, "Okay, what colors would you like?" I asked her.

She quickly grabbed the red guppy that kept hitting her and held it up to me.

"Okay! Okay! You want red! Put the poor fish down," I requested.

She dropped the red guppy and swam down to catch the blue guppy. She surfaced and did the same with it.

"Okay! A blue one too, Alana the fish can't breathe out of water," I reminded her.

She seemed to sulk a bit as she dropped the blue guppy.

"How about I get you a red, a blue, and a green one?" I suggested as she started eying the other fish below her.

She clapped her hands in delight.

I opened eBay and Amazon to see what they had in the way of tiny waterproof bikini tops. Surely there was something Barbie...