Ned's

To bring me to Ned's house, Peter had put me in his backpack and brought me to school.

I came to the realization that school was incredibly boring, especially when you couldn't see what was going on.

I also became increasingly nauseous throughout the day as the jar Peter shoved me in sloshed around in his backpack.

We went to Ned's house at the end of the school day.

Peter said some man named Happy would pick him up from Ned's.

Ned made sure he closed the door behind he and Peter before Peter opened his backpack.

Light filled the bag as he did so. He handed me over to Ned.

"So like... What do you feed her?" Ned asked, holding the jar I was in up to his face.

A look crossed Peter's face, "That... that is a good question..." he seemed to come to the realization he hadn't fed me since he found me.

He squatted in front of the jar to become eye level with me, "I am so sorry I forgot to feed you! Do you know what you can eat?" he seemed really apologetic.

I nodded my head, I didn't have to eat too often.

"Okay, is it like fruit? Vegetables? Meat?" Peter went on.

I nodded my head as he spoke, but I shook my head on the last option.

"Okay, so you're a vegetarian," he seemed like he was noting that to himself.

Peter stood back up and looked at Ned.

"That's perfect actually, I know we have bell pepper, oranges, apples, and stuff in the fridge," Ned informed him.

Peter looked nervous, his phone went off. He pulled it out of his pocket and checked the screen. "Ah, shoot, that's Happy. He says he's in the driveway," he announced.

Ned nodded his head, "We'll be fine, go!" Ned urged.

Peter looked nervous as he picked up his duffle bag and ran out the door.

"Thanks Ned!" Peter called before the front door closed.

Ned quickly shut the door again before putting me on his desk, "Okay... Now what to do with you..."