1) Arriving in Spain

Heyy! Welcome at my story. This story is a fanfic about Pablo Gavi. Before we start with this story, I want to introduce you to four characters! Elena is the main-character. 

Enjoy the story <3

Enjoy the story <3

I've checked my watch almost three times.

It is exactly 06:48... ooh no! It's exactly 06:49 now.

Our cab should be here in exactly eleven minutes.

From the corner of my eye, I see Stacey sipping from her water, while Luna is typing something on her phone. Sofia is buying us coffee in the little coffee shop at the airport.

The sun has just risen a bit in Spain and the whole sky is orange. We landed half an hour ago and yet we're already standing outside with our luggage, ready for our cab to arrive. The flight was about three hours, since we flew from Manchester to Barcelona.

'Guys, I have an idea.' Stacey suddenly says. She's still holding her phone and staring at the screen. Luna quickly looks over Stacey's shoulder. 'Ooh hell no.' she says while tying her blonde hair in a bun. 'What are you guys talking about?' we all turn around and face Sofia standing there with our coffee's.

'Thank god I need this!' Stacey says and she runs over to Sofia to grab her coffee. 'We were talking about this.' Luna says and she turns the phone towards me and Sofia. We both lean in to look closer.

Luna is showing us a website were you can buy tickets to go to Camp Nou, for next week.

FC Barcelona Vs Mallorca

'We are definitely doing that!' Sofia says and she hands me my coffee. 'Thanks.'

Luna rolls her eyes. 'Why would we want to watch a few men run across a field chasing a ball? Pushing each other? It's so dumb!' she says and she sips her coffee.

'a few hot men.' Sofia corrects her.

'Are there even tickets left?' I ask Stacey. 'Of course. Mallorca isn't a well known club.' she answers.

'It's a nice option right? But we'll see if we have other plans instead.' I say. 'I'll order the tickets.' Stacey says and she starts typing the phone. Sofia claps in her hands. 'Do you guys even realize how much fun we're gonna have? I mean, we live in goddamn Barcelona!' she says.

Then our cab arrives, we all get in and the driver brings us to our apartment. While I stare out of the window Stacey and Sofia chat about college. I catch brief bits of their conversation, but I'm actually more lost in my own thoughts.

The farewell at home was made very dramatic by my mother. My two older twin brothers, Luca and Julius, didn't seem to give a damn. My younger brother Oliver said goodbye for a long time, he didn't wanna let me go while hugging me.

And yes, you've heard it right; I'm the only girl in a house full of boys and a mother. I can understand why it was hard for my mother to see her only daughter go. I am now seventeen years old. Luca and Julius have just turned nineteen. Julius has already lived in Barcelona for an exchange year and has told me a lot about the city. My father lived in Madrid as a child, so I've always had some kind of link with Spain, although my Spanish is lousy. It has always been my dream to study in Barcelona!