8) You have to kiss me

A/N: Heyy guyss. I'm back. Sorry for keeping you waiting, but school is very bus rn. Hopefully y'all understand. Enjoyy and Love y'all <333

After our chat, we both walk out of the deserted bar. I'm still holding the napkin with our "rules". This is our final list:

1) Elena is NEVER allowed to call me anything negative in public
2) Elena will date Pablo for exactly 6 months, and he'll pay for her apartment in exchange.
3) Elena tries to make the relationship look realistic
4) Elena and Pablo have NO sexual contact (no sex, no "touching" and no kissing)
5) We catch NO feelings
6) We tell nobody that it's fake (also not our families)

I hold it tight in my hands and don't intend to let go until I'm back outside on the pavement. Soon we enter the main building of the stadium again. It feels kind of strange that I'm walking down these corridors together with the Pablo Gavi. 

If only my brothers could see this... 

'Okay, so you'll call me?' I ask for clarification. 'Yup.' Pablo answers. 'Okay, then I'm going home now.' I answer and I want to turn to walk away. 

'Wait, how are you getting home?' Pablo asks all of a sudden.
'I'll walk.' I answer. 'Why?'

'I'll take you.' Pablo says and he follows me. 

'Didn't your coach just tell you to go to the dressing rooms?'  I ask, trying to get out of it.
'Yes ... but that doesn't matter.' he says. 'I'll grab my bag from my locker and then we can go.'

'Pablo ... it really isn't necessary.' I try, but Pablo rolls his eyes and turns around. He quickly walks away and I run after him. 'You said you'd make this realistic, and that means you should also meet my friends...' he says. 

'yeah but... already?' I ask. Pablo shrugs. 'Why not?' he asks. I open my mouth to name a ton of reasons why we should wait, but it's already too late, because at the end of the hallway we see the team.

'¡Pedro, espera!' (Pedri wait!) Pablo screams. Then I see Pedri walking away from the rest of the team, who don't seem to pay us any attention. '¿Qué?' (What?) Pedri asks and he looks at me and then to Pablo. 

I see he recognizes me, but he doesn't say anything, he just looks a bit confused. 'Pedri, this is Elena.' Pablo says. Pedri nods and stays silent for a while. 

'Okay... ¿Por qué hablas Inglés?' (Why are you talking English?) 

'Ella es inglesa.' (She's English)
'¿Entonces?' (So?)
'Esta es Elena, my girlfriend...' Pablo says. 

Pedri looks at him in shock and then back at me. I try to force some sort of smile. Pablo puts his arm around me. I try to act natural, but this is like one of the first times we touch each other, so it's kinda hard. 

'Girlfriend... as in... novia? Like enamorado?' (As in... girlfriend... like in love?) Pablo nods and I nod as well.

Pedri raises his eyebrows. 'Wait we've met before...' he says and looks at me with more attention now. 'You're the girl from the beach...' he says. I nod. 'Yeah that's me!'
'I am again sorry for the key thing.' Pedri repeats and he smirks.
'Ooh no pro-'
'Wait, but you weren't even into Pablo...' he says and looks back at him in confusion.

'She changed her mind!' Pablo says quickly. Pedri nods. A silence falls and I can see he figures something doesn't add up, but then he shrugs. 

'Alright, grab your stuff we're leaving.' Pedri says. Pablo nods. 'can Elena drive with us?' he asks. 'Sure.' Pedri answers and then we quickly head over to the lockers.