2) Mystery girl

A/N: Hey! Welcome to chapter 2. Wrote this one soon because I was on a roll. Enjoyy <3 (2000 words) <33

'Do you want to start?' he asks me.

I look at him confused. 'I... uh...' I look to either side of me and there I see all the other girls who seem to know exactly what to do. They all have a piece of paper in front of them with things written on it and they are interviewing the other football players.

I look at the paper in front of me... it's empty.

'¿Hablas español?' (Do you speak Spanish?) Pablo asks. 'No...I...' my voice fails me. 'Can you even talk?' he asks. I swallow.

And there I am... in front of a world-famous football player, completely speechless.

Pablo chuckles. 'What's your name?' he asks, snatching the name plate from my face. 'Not Rosalia.' I answer. Pablo smiles again. 'Who are you then?' he asks, looking straight at me.

I recognize the look in his eyes out of thousands. It's the look of a boy who knows damn well he's handsome and that girls want him. And let that be just what I find bloody irritating.

'I don't owe you a name.' I say. Pablo smiles. 'Ah so you can talk.' he says teasingly. 'Yes, I can certainly talk. And I'll tell you I don't want to be here at all.' I say.

Pablo raises his eyebrows. 'Then go away.' he says simply. 'Yes, I'm trying, but apparently, people here think it's normal to pull me in here and push me into random rooms!' I snap. 'So you're going to tell me you don't like accidentally interviewing famous footballers?' he says.

I raise my eyebrows. 'No, I've had quite a shitty morning.'

'Well, what happened?' he asks.

I roll my eyes. 'Why do you care, I don't even know you.' I say and I look at the door and the security guys. Would they let me through if I explained the situation?

'Listen, mystery girl, talking to you about your life is better than any of those other girls who ask me if I'm looking for a girlfriend.' he says.

I sigh, but I decide to answer his question. 'I just moved and found out that the apartment I rented doesn't exist.' I say.

Pablo presses his lips together. 'Yeah okay that's pretty shitty.' he says. I nod. 'Yes, and when I wanted to get my breakfast in peace I was suddenly drawn into this interview.' I say.

Suddenly the door opens behind us and I turn around. A very blonde girl with an incredible amount of makeup walks into the room. She's wearing a short skirt and a push-up bra, and she's obviously tried really hard to look good. When she sees me she gives me a dirty look. 'I have a feeling that's Rosalia...' Pablo replies.

I look back at him. 'Perfect! My signal to leave.' I say and I want to get up when Pablo grabs my wrist and motions for me to stay seated.

'What?' I ask him. 'Please stay.' he says.

I look at him confused. He looks back with wide eyes, almost begging. 'Why?' I ask. 'She interviewed me before and gave me her number.' he says. 'And I didn't call her back...' he says.

'Are you scared?' I reply teasingly and I look at the girl who is now discussing wildly with the boy who just pushed me into this chair.

'Just stay.' Pablo says.

Then I feel someone tapping on my shoulder. I turn around and look straight into Rosalia's face. 'Sorry, but I think you're in my place because I'm Rosalia.' she says. Her breath smells like vape and I actually want to get up and run away, when Pablo speaks up: 'Sorry, but we were in the middle of an interview, can this wait?' he says and I see him beckon to the boy who was talking to Rosalia. 'But... I'm Rosalia and she's...' Then I hear another voice.