3) @Pablo.Gavi

A/N: Another chapter! I hope y'all enjoy the story so far. I promise it'll get more exciting later...
Enjoyy <3

'Ooh, hi mystery girl.'

My breathing is still out of control and I look straight into Pablo's eyes. 

'Are you okay?' he asks. 

'Yeah...um...' I'm too shocked to move. 'Come, sit here...' Pablo says and he directs me to a kind of strange box next to the stage for me to sit on. He smiles, but keeps his distance a bit so I can catch my breath. 

'Are you okay now? he asks again. 'Yes.' I say now firmly. 'Thanks for... uhm...' I'm not quite sure what to say. 

'No problem, I'll always be there if you need rescuing.' he says teasingly. I roll my eyes.

If I need rescuing? Does this guy really think I can't handle myself?
Okay maybe I was in a panic, and maybe I wasn't strong enough to free myself from that guy, but Pablo isn't the one to tell me that. I'm a big girl and I do not need him.

'I really could have broken free myself.' I protest. Pablo laughs out loud. 'We both know you couldn't.' he says. I roll my eyes again when I realize he's probably right...

But still, why is he so full of himself?
Probably because he's a famous football player, used to getting every girl in the world...
well not every girl...

'Okay, but I still don't know your name.' Pablo says. I smile. 'Well spotted.'

'Come on! I deserve at least your name for my heroic act.' he says pouting. I smile. 'You'll have to work a little harder...' Pablo sighs and moves closer. 'Tell me your name.' his voice is demanding, as if I don't have a choice anymore...

"It's Ele-" but I can't finish my sentence.

'DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING HER YOU CREEP!' me and Pablo turn around and we face Stacey who is standing in front of us with an empty vodka bottle in her hands, holding it like a weapon. Pablo quickly moves away from me and puts his hands up in defends.

'If you decide to EVER touch my friend, I will kill you.' Stacey says. Pablo nods and puts his hands down slowly. 

'Ehm..., mystery girl, tell your friend to back off... I can't get injured before my game.' he says. 

 'I don't know who the fuck you are but don't come near us!' Stacey yells pointing the bottle as if it's a knife towards Pablo. 

'Hey what is going on here?' Now we all turn around and see another guy walking towards us. In his hands he is holding two drinks. I recognize him, but I have no clue who he is.

Dark brown hair., little bit of beard... athletically build...

'Ferran I have no idea...' Pablo says grabbing the drink Ferran gives to him. 

'Wait... Ferran?' Stacey asks. 'As in... Ferran Torres?' She says and she lowers the bottle so she isn't threatening anymore. 'The one and only!' Ferran answers. 

'No fucking way!' She says and now she drops the bottle to the floor. 'You could have told me that we're talking to famous footballers!' Stacey says to me.
'Well I didn't really have the chance...' I say, but Stacey interrupts me. 

'Wait, why were you touching my friend if you could get any other girl in the world?' she says to Pablo. 'He wasn't touching me... he kind of helped me.' I add.

'Kind of helped you? I saved you.' Pablo says proudly. 

I roll my eyes. 'Okay he saved me. Where is the rest?' I ask Stacey.