16) Feelings?

Please vote ❤️

When I wake up, a bright light shines into my eyes. I slowly sit up, but as soon as I look into the bright light I feel a stab of pain go through my head. Where the fuck am I? 

I look around the room and see that the decor is quite neutral. A simple bed, light curtains through which all the light shines. Simple bedside table, simple wardrobe. That's most of the room. 

I've honestly never seen this room in my life... wait a minute... I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS ROOM IN MY LIFE. I don't know how quickly I had to check if I'm still wearing my dress. My dress is still on, my underwear and bra are both still on. A rush of relief rushes through my body. Unfortunately it is only short-lived when I realize that my bag is gone. 

It contained my phone, charger, house keys... everything. I sigh. How could I be so stupid? If only I had just listened to what Nico had said: no drinks from strangers. The literal sentence that every mother gives her child when she goes to a party. 

I run my hands through my hair and massage my temples. Would this be Nico's house? I sincerely hope so, if Alex took me I'm fucked. Shall I get up? What would happen if I just walked out of this room and onto the street? I look out the window and I see the sea. So I'm still in Barcelona? 

I turn in the bed when I hear something creak. Is that... paper? Then I feel something in my underpants. There's no way...
I reach into my underpants and pull out a neatly folded note. What did I do last night? I slowly unfold the note with shaking hands.

YOU HAVE TWO WEEKS LEFT. IF YOU DON'T GET ME MY MONEY, I'LL GET IT MYSELF, AND BELIEVE ME, THAT NOT  GONNA BE PLEASANT.

With a mirrored S again. It's from the same guy who wants my brothers money... My breath catches and I swallow. Who did this? And how? When?
Was it Alex?
Is his name even Alex? 
I have to get out of here. I have to get out of here RIGHT NOW.

I'm just about to get up when I hear someone walking up the stairs. I swallow, who is coming up the stairs? I sit up straight, the hairs on the back of my neck stand up again and I look around the room to see if there is anything I can use to defend myself. 

There is nothing at all, I only see a coat hanger hanging in the wardrobe. Could I hit someone with that? Maybe with the iron piece? I don't have time to think about it because now I hear footsteps coming to the door. 

There is a moment of silence, maybe I still have time to grab the coat hanger? Then the door flies open. A man stands in the doorway and I scream. I scream as loud as I can, everything comes out, while I clutch the blanket hard, as if that will protect me. 

'I knew I looked good today, but I didn't know it was worth screaming like that. Thank you.' I recognize that voice out of thousands. 'Pablo?!' I look above the blanket and see Pablo. He is smiling, his hair is wet and he only has a towel around his waist. 

'Good morning mi amore.' I sigh deeply and feel my heartbeat beating in my throat. 'I was frightened to death.' I say breathlessly and fall back on the bed for a moment. Pablo grins and walks to the wardrobe. 

"I knew it was in here." he says and takes a gray cardigan from the closet. "By the way, it's three in the afternoon and your phone is in the charger downstairs." Pablo says, ruffling his wet hair. I sigh. 

"What did I do last night?" I ask softly, even though I don't really want to know the answer. Pablo smiles and now turns his head towards me again. 'Well, you were very drunk, then you put a photo of a random dude on your Instagram story, then you got drugged, almost kidnapped, end of story.' I slowly sit up again.