Chapter 10.

Hasan's pov:

I rushed towards my car and within 5 minutes I was in the hospital. I immediately went to fatima's room and looked around no one was there.
I know where she might be. I took the lift and went straight to the terrace. My eyes widened seeing the view infront of me.

There were 3 police officers banging on the terrace door.

"What the hell is going on here." I shouted.

"Dr Hasan finally you came. I think your one of the staff is related to the shoot. She locked this door one of our officer went to get the key."

"What the fuck is wrong with you all. She is not realated to one of them and stop banging that damn door."

With that other officer came with the key. I snatched it from him.

"Dr Hasan if you take any further steps there will be consequences."

"I don't care and move aside."

"You might get hurt."

I went and opened the lock. I made sure to keep all of the locks of the hospital to be operated from both inside and out. I slowly opened the door and went inside.

My world collapsed seeing her in that state. She was on the floor curled up like a ball. She was hugging her knees and her face was buried in that. She was shivering and trembling.

I turned around and glared at those fucking officers. I turned back and took some small small steps and went towards her. I sat on my toes making sure to have distance between us.

"Pl.. please... don't...hurt...me.. please... I'll.. listen...to you.. please... don't...come..near...me.. please..I.. beg.. you... please." She was countinously saying this.
My heart broke into billion pieces.

"Fathi." I called her in a low voice.

"Fathi."

She looked up at me with her scared eyes. As soon as she saw me she came forward and clutched my shirt tightly and started crying.

"Hey.. Fathi relax you are safe see I'm here with you. You are safe fathi."

"The..they.. were... coming.. near..me... please.. save..me... please." She said and buried her face on my elbow.

"I'm here no one will come near you. You are safe with me fathi. No one can ever harm you."

She clutched my shirt tightly and was crying mess. As if she was waiting for me so that she can cry her heart out. Even in this state she was not touching my body she just clutched my shirt.
I look back at those fucking bastards. I don't fucking care who they are or what they will do, they made my fathi cry and they will face the consequences. But now my first priority is my love.

I turned back to see her. She was unconscious. Shit. This is not happening again.
I took a deep breath and took her head in my arm.

"Fathi open your eyes. Please."

No response.

"Fathi."

"Fatima."

Still no response. I took her delicate body in my arms and rushed towards the lift passing by those fucking bastards. I went in the lift and got down on the same floor Fatima was staying. I rushed towards her room and placed her gently on the bed.

I checked her vitals and all and gave her the drip. So that she can get some energy. Ofcourse it was a panic attack. She got panic attack. I know how it will drain your energy. How it can effect your body and brain.