Chapter 21.

Hasan and Fatima were packing their stuffs when they heard door Bell. Fatima stiffened at her place but took a deep breath and started doing what she was doing earlier. She flinched when she felt two arms snaking around her waist from behind.

"It's me relax." Hasan said and leaned in her neck. Fatima relaxes a bit but every memory of her past were coming along.

Hasan turned her and now they were facing eachother.

"Fathi just relax, everything will be fine. I just hate this. My own sister is scaring my wife. If it was upto me I would've take you somewhere far away from her." Hasan said cupping her face and stroking her cheeks with his thumb.

"Hasan I'm fine."

"Are you telling me or to yourself."

She stood silent. She just can't hold anymore so she started after taking a breath.

"Hasan I'm not scared of her I'm just scared of losing bhabhi, she doesn't know my mistakes of past. I'm just scared what will happen if she come to know about me. Will she hate me. I don't know I started getting close to her, she even said I was like a sister to her and I really felt so good around her I just don't want this to end." She said it in a single breath.

"Jaan, trust me nothing will happen like that. There are some things which even bhabhi did so I don't think she will judge you and just stop thinking about your past fathi. We were not in eachothers fate that time because we had to meet now. It's all Allah's will baby no one can do anything. The main thing is we are here together now so don't think about anyone and about bhabhi if she think of you as her sister then she will never leave you or judge you so don't bother thinking like that."

"Thankyou so much Hasan. You always change my mood from worse to best. I really don't know what I did to deserve you..."

A knock disturbed them.
Fatima went and opened the door.

"Are you guys ready Ammi is calling you." Hania said.

"Yes yes almost." Fatima replied with a fake smile.

Hasan took the bags and went out of their room. Hania and Fatima were just walking behind him. Unknowingly Fatima clutched Hania's hand. Hania understood and started caressing her hand.

"Assalam ul alaikum." Fatima said as soon as she spotted haya.

"Walikum as salaam." She replied coldly.

They all stood awkwardly seeing anywhere but each other.

"How have you been di?" Hania asked.

"Great but I don't know about now" she said looking at Fatima.

Hasan was not there with them as he went to keep the bags in the car.

Hamid and his family came near the entrance and they greeted eachother awkwardly. Rida ran towards Fatima. She took her in her arms.

"Don't you guys want to come, we are getting late." Hasan yelled from outside.

"Yes yes we are coming." Hamid said and took the bags outside.

They were now in two cars.

Hasan, Fatima, hania and Hamid's family were in one car and the others were in another car.
Hasan was driving and Hamid was in passenger seat with Hamza in his lap whereas all the ladies were back with Rida in fatima's lap.