Chapter 14.

Days were running like water. It was almost a month now. They resumed their works. Haya went to her in laws long back. Everything was going so smooth. The bond between the couple was inseparable they were trusting and loving eachother. Hasan was taking her for dinners and spending alot of time together.

Laiba and hania were so supportive. They themselves never thought that they can forgive Fatima, but her innocent, calm, and kind behaviour softened their hearts.

Laiba started to treat her like her own daughter. She trusted Fatima for the sake of Allah and his son's happiness. She never stopped them from going out or having dinners.

Fatima was so happy, she was feeling home. She was feeling so much comfortable around Hasan. He was her protector, her strength, her soul, her life and even her weakness.

She was still getting nightmares but Hasan was trying his best to calm her, he was always there by her side. He thought that it was just nightmares but he had no idea it was her past that's haunting her.
He was so supportive and was the best husband anyone could ever imagine.

It was so much rush in the hospital. Patients were flooding everyday. Everyone was so hardworking. Everyone admired Hasan and Fatima. They had the greatest bond. He even called her nicknames infront of everyone. He was never a secretive person he doesn't care about people's opinion the only thing matters to him was his family, most importantly Fatima.

It was still unbelievable for Fatima, how can he forgave her this easily? Even after humiliating him and his family how can he forgave so easily? Is he pretending to forgive her and do something unexpected or does he love her so much that he forget everything. He never asked about her past. Why she left her husband or anything like that.

It doesn't matter to him as long as she is with him. She is his and only his.
Today was so calm there were only some patients. Is it the calm before the storm?

Fatima was sitting in the general ward checking some patients chart. Hasan was in his office.
Here comes the emergency. Nurses bought A 4 months pregnant lady who was unconscious. Everyone rushed and put her on the bed.

Fatima was first to react immediately. She started checking her.

"Call Dr Hasan and Dr safa fast." She shouted.

She was giving her an injection when she felt someone grabbed her wrist tightly. She got scared and turned around.

Her stomach dropped, her vision got blurred due to tears, her heart was beating like crazy. It was him.
Syed Bilal Aziz Ahmed. her brother.

"Bhai." She said in a low voice with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Don't you dare call me that." He said rudely with clear hatred.

She looked back at the lady it was his brother's wife. She turned around to give her the drip but he again grabbed her hand forcefully.

"Don't you dare touch her or my baby. I don't want your filthy hands on her."

"But she needs.."

"I said I don't want your disgusted presence near my baby."

"Does your hatred is more than your wife and your unborn child. I said she needs to get examine fast Mr Bilal." She snapped.

Bilal was taken aback from her words but his grip was still tight on her hand.

"Get your hands off of my wife Bilal." Hasan said in anger.

Bilal looked back and was shocked seeing Hasan and mostly the words his wife. He was so confused.
Hasan came towards them and removed his hand from Fatima.