Chapter 42.

It has been 2 days since they got back from farm house. Everyone had their breakfast and Hasan and Fatima were in their room getting ready for hospital. She was sitting infront of the dressing table combing her hairs.

"Fathi, did you checked yesterday's patient's ECG." He asked taking the comb from her hand and started combing her hairs.

"Yes, I already did that." She said with a smile looking at him from the mirror.

"Okay." He said and did her braid.
He kept his hand infront of her and she gave him the band.

"Done." He said and moved aside. Fatima got up and kissed his cheek and said a quick thank you. With that Hasan phone started ringing. Fatima went in her walk in closet to get her hijab.

"Assalam ul alaikum Hasan. How are you?" Bilal asked on the phone.

"Walikum as salaam Bilal I'm fine what about you."

"Great, actually maama asked you two to join us for dinner tonight."

"Oh. Okay I'll ask fathi if she is free."
With that Fatima came back taking her coat.

"Where is she? I want to talk with her."

"Fathi." Fatima looked at him and Hasan mouthed Bilal and she shook her head.

"Tell him I'm not there." She said in a low voice.

"Bilal actually fathi is telling she is not there." Hasan said with a smirk looking at her.

"Huh?" Bilal was confused.

"Hasaann." She said while slapping his arm and taking his phone from his hand. Hasan was just laughing at her reaction and she glared at him.

"Assalam ul alaikum Bhai." She said still glaring at him. Hasan kissed her cheek and sat on the couch with a smirk.

"Walikum as salaam Fatima how are you?"

"Alhamdulillah fine and you." She said while sitting beside Hasan and leaning on him.

"I'm also fine, Fatima actually maama wanted to invite you two for dinner tonight. Are you free?" He asked little nervously.

Fatima looked at Hasan and he just nodded with a smile.

"Okay, Bhai we will come."

"Really..!! That will be so nice. Maama would be so happy, and by the way we shifted back to our old house."

"That's nice Bhai."

"We will be waiting for you two. So 8 o clock is fine?"

"Yeah sure."

"Okay then done. Allah Hafiz Jerry. Meet you tonight."

"Allah Hafiz Bhai." She said and cut the call keeping her face in the crook of his neck. Hasan just wrapped his hands around her.

"Hasan, I'm scared I don't know what to do. I don't want to get hurt again please." She said in a low voice clutching his shirt.

"Baby, I'm with you. I will never let you get hurt again. Don't be scared Jaan I'm with you. If you don't want to go it's alright, I can tell him don't stress much."

"It's not that I don't want to go I'm just worried about the consequences. I'm starting to live again with you Hasan I'm finally happy, I don't want anything to hurt me again. I can't take it anymore."

"Baby, everything will be fine and you know no matter what our relation will never get effected. I know you are happy and loving everything but deep down you still miss them so why don't we just make it again. I'm with you baby in everything."