Chapter 16.

"Hey, I want her for a night."

"How much will you pay?"

"I'll give you alot if she behaves."

"First give me the advance Fahad, then only I'll let you."

Fahad smirked evilly.

"Make sure she will behave with me then I'll give you more." Fahad demanded.

"I'll see first if she is able to move from yesterday's beating."

"You have beaten her yesterday also." Fahad asked with a smirk.

"Yes, she didn't put enough salt in the curry."

"Well then you did a great job, it will be better if she can't move." Fahad said with a laugh.

"I need her make sure she is alive."

"Yes ofcourse, even I need her."

"First my money."

"Take this you begger." Fahad said giving him the cash.
He smelled the cash and smirked.

"I'll be at 9." Fahad said and left from there.

He went to her bedroom and touched her arms. Fatima flinched and sat straight. Every bit of her body was aching due to yesterday's beating.

"Relax berry, it's me." He said stroking her hairs and cheek.

"I'm so sorry berry,I shouldn't have beat you like that." He said and hugged her.

Fatima thought he was really feeling sorry for yesterday's behaviour so she cried in his embrace.
He was caressing her back well atleast that's what Fatima thought but instead he was touching every inch of her body.

"Sorry berry." He said and kissed her forcefully.

She just nodded looking down.

"You rest for today I'll make the food."

"No.. No I'll..make it."

"No berry you are tired sleep for sometime I'll come up after I finish
Okay."

She nodded and slept.
After about 15 minutes he came with breakfast.

"Berry, get up."

Fatima flinched again and immediately sat on her bed. He put the tray beside her and forwarded the morsel to her mouth. She felt so happy, he was taking care of her. She ate it with a smile. He was feeding her with so much love.

After finishing the food he gave her a glass of water. She drank the full glass and kept it on the side table beside her bed.
She started feeling dizzy maybe because of yesterday's beating or something was mixed in her water. Everything was getting blurred.

He leaned closer and kissed her neck, making a shiver ran down her spine.

"Sleep berry." He said in her neck and bite her skin, she was controlling herself from the pain. She hesitantly nodded. He again bite the other side of her neck and licked it moving down with his kisses or say bites to her chest.

"Please..it... hurts." She said in barely audible voice.

"You should like it berry, it's me you should handle this much pain for me." He said and bit her ear lobe. She clutched his shirt in pain.

After few seconds sleep over took her. He smirked at her and pushed her from his body.

"There will be alot of money. Sweetheart." He said and touched her unappropriately.