Chapter 67.

Everyone was in the dinning room eating their lunch silently.

"Guriya can you pass me the rice." Hasan said casually and Hania passed it with a smile.

"I was thinking of going to farmhouse." Hadi said and everyone snapped their faces towards him.

"You are saying this." Laiba asked surprised.

"If that's the case then Fathi will be in my team for cricket."

"No she will..." Hania stopped in the middle and everyone looked at Hasan with widened eyes. Fatima was just grinning, Hasan was casually eating like nothing happened.

"Hasan." Hamid called still in disbelief.

"Oh yeah yeah hello everyone myself Hasan and I'm back." He said with a grin looking at Fatima, she was smiling cheekily looking at him.

Hania almost choked, she got up from her seat and practically jumped on Hasan with tears. With that Zara, haya and Hamid joined them. Fatima and Rumaisa were laughing looking at them. Everyone settled back, laiba and Hadi hugged him with smile and tears.

"So, you remembered everything?"
Hania asked still shocked.

"Yup Mrs Asif." He said with a grin making everyone laugh.

"Okay where did you studied your masters?" Haya asked.

Hasan looked at Fatima and they both burst into laughters. Everyone was just looking at them with smiles and admiration.

"London." Hasan said with a smirk.

"What did you wore in my marriage?" Hania asked.

"What is this." Hasan said with a chuckle. "Black sherwani."

"Do you remember our one of the best prank." Zara asked with a smirk.

"That was not prank princess, it was a mini heart attack to me."

They all laughed hearing it.

"So, you remember feeding rosy."

"Oh that I can do it now also." Hasan said with a grin looking at Fatima, who was just smiling crazily.

"Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah you are back." Laiba said with a huge smile and hugged Hasan again.

"I'm glad you both are back." She said again with a huge smile.

Hasan looked at Fatima and smiled.

"Ammi she didn't lost her memories." Hasan said with a grin.

"Yes, but you lost it who is most precious to her than anything in this world." Haya said with a weak smile.

"Yes, look at her as if she got back her life." Rumaisa said with a smile.

Fatima was blushing with a cheeky smile on her face. Hasan looked at her and got lost in her as if she is the only one.

"I missed you guys." Hania said with a smile hugging both of them. So like usual Hasan and Hania were hugging and in the middle Fatima was there.

Hamid looked at haya and she nodded with a smile.

"Attention everyone even I've some great news." Hamid said gaining everyone's attention.

"What is it?" Hasan asked. His hand was interlocked with Fatima and he was caressing it.

"Haya is ready for the marriage." He said with a wide smile and everyone looked at haya with widened eyes.

"Really..!!" Hania, Hasan, Zara and Fatima yelled making everyone laugh. Only they were the one who weren't aware about this.