Chapter 54.

The functions started in their house, everyone was really happy and sad too. It's like the main part is going from them, hania was the most funniest person in their house and she will not be with them in two days.

Hania and Hasan were sitting on the terrace looking at the moon. Everyone was there before, they played for 2 hours but went back to their rooms as they got tired. Some of their relatives also came.

They both were silent, and a little emotional too. Hasan looked at her keeping his hand on hers. She looked at him and smiled.

"Guriya I'll always be there for you." He said in a low voice looking back at the moon.

"I know Bhai."

"You are never alone know that."

"I'm scared." She finally said holding his hand more tightly and leaned on his shoulder.

"Why guriya?"

"I don't know there are so many things. I'm scared of leaving you guys, I'm scared of their behaviours, I'm scared of how he will be with me, I'm scared of leaving baba and ammi. I'm scared of everything. Bhai am I doing the right thing. What if he will beat me like di or it get worse like Fatima. I'm scared of everything." She closed her eyes holding his hand like a baby.

"First of all you are not breaking your relations with us nor I'll let you. And second try your best and show them how good you are, even if then they do anything then don't think about them leave that to Allah. Third about Asif then he will support you insha Allah. And lastly the things happened with di and fathi were not normal. Di took it for years but the outcome is nothing, so never ever endure anything like that. Not even for once. You know a man can never lay his finger on his woman, not only his women. He will never even for any women. May Allah never make it happen with you or anyone else but if you think your relation is getting toxic with anyone then don't try to endure it. You have this brother with you, know that no matter what is it if you are wrong or they are, I'll always and always there for you. I'll support you to the extend. You are not at all alone."

"Thank you thank you so much." She said with tears rolling down her eyes. He didn't noticed because her head was on his shoulder.

"Guriya, you are doing the right thing and my prayers are always with you. If you don't want this marriage then you can even tell me now. Don't get scared and force yourself."

"I want this."

"Guriya look at me."

"Why?"

"Look at me." He again said, she looked at him with tears rolling down her eyes.

"Why are you even crying baby sis." He said and side hugged her, she buried her face on his chest and started crying mess. Who knew the most happy and bubbly girl will cry like this. Hasan tightened the grip around her, caressing her arm.

"I'll miss you." She said in between her sobs.

"I'll miss you more Dumbo."

She chuckled but didn't pulled herself from him.

"There is a meeting without me." They turned around and saw Hamid standing there. They called him and he went to them with a grin and sat beside her.

"Why my little sissy is crying? Hasan I'll make you into pulp if it is because of you." He said seriously.

Hasan rolled his eyes at him and hania chuckled. Hamid started caressing her back and she leaned on him.

"See see changing the brothers so quickly and easily." Hasan said making her chuckle again.