Chapter 56.

Fatima tried to act normal, haya was by her side. She didn't told anything but she wasn't even leaving Fatima's side for a second. She was trying so hard to keep her busy so that she don't think much. They were now in Hadi's hotel eating their lunch.

"So my little Brother's life what are you eating for dessert?" Haya asked with a grin making Fatima to blush a little.

"As usual my ice cream." She replied with a grin.

They called the waitress and gave their orders. They talked for some time waiting for their ice creams, with in 5 minutes their order came and they started eating.

"Yes yes I know I'm doing wrong but what should I do?" They heard a man behind them talking to some other man.

"Can't you wait patiently?"

"I can't it's been 6 years now and I'm getting old. I want to be father and give my business to my children."

This made Fatima's body to numb.

"Didn't you loved her?"

"I did but do you think life is all about love."

"So, you decided for a divorce."

"I don't know but I want to because I can't keep both of them in one house and I can't afford another house."

"What's her fault in everything?"

"What is my fault then? Do you think it's easy for me. Yes we had a love marrige but I can't do this anymore. I tried everything for 3 years straight still nothing."

"Think wisely man."

"I already thought it just get me divorce papers, don't worry about money I'll transfer you as soon as possible."

This whole conversation was a disturbance for Fatima's mental health. She just became numb. Haya was calling her for the fourth time now but she didn't heard.

"Fatima." She said in a little loud voice shaking her.

"Yes." Fatima came back to her senses.

"What happened?"

"Uh nothing."

"Not every men will be same know that." She tried to calm her without letting her know that she knew it already.

"But, even your.."

"Fatima calm down my case was different."

"How was it different?"

"He just wanted to get rid of me and that was the only thing I can't do so he took advantage of it."

"Can we please go back."

"Hey hey relax. Just calm down and stop stressing we are going back okay."

She just nodded and they went back. Fatima was spaced out the whole time haya was trying to talk but she was just spaced out. She was just deep in her own thoughts that man's words were countinously roaming in her mind like a loop.

They came back. Hasan and Hamid were talking in the living room. Hasan came early and Hamid didn't went as he have some function in his in laws. Fatima didn't even noticed Hasan's presence and she went straight to her room.

"Fath.." Hasan was about to call but she just went.

"Hasan, go with her. She is not well."

"What happened di?"

"I'll tell you the details later first go to her, she is not in herself. Just go fast."

Hasan nodded getting a little panicked. He ran upto her and went inside the room. She looked at the door when she heard the door opening and closing. Hasan was saying something but stopped in the middle.