Chapter 31: The Infiltration

The next day I woke up with a smile on my face. This was the first time in a long time that I felt somewhat content, and it was all thanks to Enzo. While I was getting ready, I even put music on; that's how someone would know that I was in a good mood.

Once I was in my gym clothes, I went downstairs, and I saw Enzo already in his suit. He offered me a small smile, which for Enzo is a lot, and I offered one back to him.

"Training Center?" He asked me.

"Yes. Have you eaten breakfast?" I ask him, and he shakes his head.

"Let's make a stop at a café," I say. Without waiting for his response, I started walking towards the car.

I don't really like eating before going to train since it makes me nauseous during the training, but for Enzo, I could compromise.

------------------------------------------------

"There is going to be a meeting tomorrow at 8 PM. Andrei Morozov will be there." I read the message.

I throw my phone, and it lands on the gym bag. I continue putting on the boxing wraps on my hands to train on the punching bag.

Once I was done, I went to the punching bag and started to throw jabs at it.

An hour went by when I heard the sound of the door of the Boxing Room opening and closing.

"Damiano is calling for you." Enzo hands me a small towel. I take it from him, and I pat my face with it, gently wiping my sweat off.

"What happened?" I ask him.

"Aria called." When I heard those words, I went to grab my phone from my gym bag and began running to where Damiano is, which is his office.

Damiano has an office up here at the top of the building since he is in charge of the Training Center. The top of the building is a restricted area that only a few people have access to. This part of the building is a big office; it is luxurious, and it has a nice view of the city. This is mainly used when Damiano deals with the contracts of the new members that join us. Those contracts get sent to our headquarters, where my main office is located, and once the trainees are officially a part of the organization, they have to go to the headquarters to get their equipment, sign an NDA, and sign every other legal document we might need. So, when Damiano is not at the headquarters or training new members, he spends his time in the office located at the top of this building.

Enzo is trailing behind me; it was more like jogging for him due to his long legs. We get in the elevator, and I put my fingerprint on the scanner before pressing the button for the top of the building.

Once I made it to the top of the building, I went into Damiano's office; he was still on the phone. "Lea just got here. I'll put you on speaker," he informed the person on the other line.

"Lea, she made contact with us. She said that there is something important she wants to discuss with you. She left an address and wants you to meet her tonight at 11 PM." I heard the voice of Isabella on the other line.

"Send me the address. And let Aria know that I'll be there." I order her.

"Yes, ma'am!" Isabella says before Damiano hangs up the phone.

Aria used to be my dad's assistant. She worked for my dad for several years, and he trusted her. After the explosion at the main headquarters, Aria was shaken up by the experience, so my dad gave her several weeks of paid vacations away from Italy. She and her family went somewhere in Asia. She was inaccessible on her vacations, and when she called Damiano to make her return, she was devastated by the news that my dad had been killed.