The Undead's Nightmare...A SEQUEL?

First off, I want to thank all of you for reading my book. This has been my first (completed) book on Wattpad and I had the best time writing it. I made so many friends through this book and I have become a better writer. 

I love each and every one of you and I owe everything I have achieved on here to y'all. 

Thank you guys so much.

I have officialy posted the sequel to No Good! You can check it out in the external link on the side.

It is called The Undead's Nightmare and will continue the story of Daryl, Rebel, and the remaining survivors. 

That being said, here is the current summary for 'The Undead's Nightmare':

It's been seven months since the Massacre at Woodbury. The group has split apart and the remaining members have banded together to make up every living thing's worst fear, The Undead's Nightmare. They are a ruthless group of people that kills any member that comes near. Day by day, truths are uncovered and people are lost. It's only a matter of time before Rebel and Daryl are split as well.

I hope you guys take the time to read it and tell all your friends about both No Good and The Undead's Nightmare! The first few chapter might be a little slow, but I'm working on it.

You guys are amazing and I love each and every one of you(:

Check out the sequel!

If anyone is interested in following me on Instagram, my username is @lucky_the_writer (:

-Lucky xx