Chapter 4

SMUT WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER

---

"Excuse me, are you guys looking for some company?"

I looked up to where two girls were stood, smiling hopefully a few feet away from our table. Harry looked at me nervously. He wasn't great at social situations, especially asking people to leave.

"Actually, we're on a date." I saw the small smile pulling at the corners of Harry's mouth out of my peripherals. "But have a nice evening."

They nodded understandingly before heading off, leaving us back to our conversation.

"A date?" Harry asked, his tone bright.

"A date." I nodded.

"Well, to our first date." He smiled, raising his glass to me once more.

"I certainly didn't expect this to happen on my first day here, but I'm definitely not complaining." I told him.

"Neither am I." His smile widened.

"So if you don't mind me asking, you said earlier that I was the reason you figured out you were bi?" I asked.

"Well, yeah." He admitted shyly.

"That's a story I want to hear." I grinned.

"There's not really much to it, I just remember thinking you were hot, but I also knew I liked girls. It was pretty easy to figure out." He laughed.

"And can I ask what you're looking for? From this?" I asked.

"I don't really know. College is pretty taxing, and I want to keep focused, especially since this is my second year, but at the same time, I still wanted to pursue this." He said.

"I understand that completely, so let's not label anything. We can hang out or go on dates, whatever we feel like doing. But nothing too committed that takes our focus off our goals. I wouldn't want to see anybody else. That's not what I mean when I say not committed. But we'll just live in the moment, see where this goes." I suggest.

"That sounds perfect." He agreed, smiling. He blushed before what he next said. I already knew what he was about to ask. "Just one question..."

"Yes, Harry. Yes, that means we can sleep with each other. In that case, since it's freshers week and neither of us has to focus too hard just yet, let's enjoy our date and stay out as long as we want. If it gets too late, then maybe I'll have to come back to yours." I grinned, amused by the way he blushed.

"Then I'm ordering something much stronger for my next round because you're making me nervous again." He looked away, shaking his head with a laugh.

We drank for a couple more hours before deciding to leave. It was now 12am. Neither one of us was overly drunk. We had paced ourselves.

Harry and I walked back in the direction of the apartments. We walked past the block with my dorm in it when he stopped.

"Are you still coming back to mine?" He grinned.

I smirked at the ground, taking a step closer to him before meeting his eyes with my own. He gazed up at me nervously.

I placed my hands on his hips, pulling his body closer. I brushed my lips against his ear, feeling him shiver.

"Yes." I whispered before taking my hands off of him and continuing to walk. He followed behind me, face a deep shade of red as he said, not a word.

Harry unlocked his dorm when we got there.

"My roommate hasn't moved in yet. We have the place to ourselves." He said shyly.

I stepped forward toward him until his back was against the door, watching as his breathing grew heavier, his eyes looking into my own.

"All night?" I asked quietly, running my hands down his torso and holding onto his hips. He nodded. "Good."

I heard a soft sigh fall from Harry's lips as I kissed his neck softly, my body pressed tightly to his.

I slowly worked my way down his neck until I felt his hand move instinctively into my hair, fingers tangling between the locks. I chuckled, sucking lightly on that spot, occasionally grazing it with my teeth, eliciting a quiet moan from him.

"Fuck..."

Without another thought I guided him over to his bed, collapsing on top of him as he pulled me down with him. My eyes searched his for just a moment before I crashed my lips against his, kissing him slowly but deeply.

He kissed me back with the same intensity, his hands on my body, pulling me closer against him. I grinned against his lips as I felt him harden at the contact between our groins.

Breaking away from the kiss momentarily, Harry spoke through heavy breaths.

"I haven't been with a guy before." He admitted. "I don't really know what I'm doing."

I brought my lips to his ear like earlier.

"Then how about tonight, I'll show you." I whispered, feeling him arch ever so slightly beneath me as my breath hit his ear.

"Fuck... yes." He bit his lip.

I kissed him once more, this time much rougher. His hips rolled upwards against mine, seeking friction. I groaned against his lips, grinding back against him as I felt our tongues collide in a much more sensual kiss.

He moaned softly beneath me, his nails digging into my back as I bit his lower lip.

I moved to kneel either side of him, pulling his hoodie over his head before removing my own. I took my jeans off, too, finding them quite uncomfortable now I was this aroused.

His eyes wandered across my torso as he breathed heavily.

I held the waist band of his shorts, indicating I wanted to take them off.

"Is this okay?" I checked, knowing this was all new to him. He nodded, biting his lip nervously as I removed his shorts, followed by his underwear.

Harry's breaths grew heavier in anticipation as I moved to lay beside him, kissing his neck as my hand slowly wandered down his body.

"Tonight is just about you, okay?" I whispered, biting the sensitive spot on his neck, which was now purple.

He nodded, gasping as I wrapped his hand around his hard on, stroking slowly.

I stopped kissing his neck and laid my head on the pillow beside his. I studied his face, watching how he bit his lip, blushing profusely at our eye contact.

"Simon..." He moaned between ragged breaths, arching his back slightly as I moved my hand faster.

"Does that feel good?" I smirked.

He nodded, his eyes falling shut. Just as quickly they snapped back open, looking down at me before he tipped his head back, gasping as I took him into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, Simon." He fought to keep his hips still, a constant slew of moans leaving him as I bobbed my head, flattening my tongue against his length.

I looked up at him, taking delight in the way he blushed as he looked back down at me.

His hand moved to the back of my head, fingers gripping my hair as he breathed heavily, his head falling backwards again, eyes tightly shut.

I moved faster, sensing that he was getting close. His hips twitched, and he involuntarily pushed my head down as his sounds grew louder, more desperate.

"Fuck, Simon. I'm gonna come." He bit his lip.

I just smirked internally and kept going, picking up the pace.

"Shit, I'm coming." He gasped, pulling my hair, hips bucking and pushing him deeper into my mouth. I could feel his legs shaking as he finished.

I swallowed his release before lifting my head.

"Did you enjoy that?" I grinned.

"You know I fucking did." He breathed heavily. "Shit, that felt amazing."