Chapter 8

SMUT WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER

---

I was still awake at 2am, I couldn't sleep. I decided to text Harry and see if he was awake. I was missing him. It had been a few days now.

---

SIMON: Hey, you awake? X

HARRY: Hiii, yeah, I am x

SIMON: I can't sleep x

HARRY: Thinking about me? X

SIMON: You know I am x

HARRY: What were you thinking about? X

SIMON: How fun the other night was x

HARRY: But if I recall, I'm the one who got to have all the fun 🤔 x

SIMON: It was fun for me, too. Trust me x

HARRY: Still, next time it's your turn x

SIMON: Well fuck, now I'm thinking about that x

HARRY: I'm thinking about it too x
HARRY: I'm gonna have to do something about that, shit x

SIMON: Oh really? Wait, does that mean your roommate is still out? 👀 x

HARRY: He's virtually never here, which is great when I'm thinking about you 👀 x

SIMON: Is that often? 👀 x

HARRY: You have no idea 👀 x

SIMON: Fuck, now I'm thinking about that too x
SIMON: And unfortunately I have a roommate that is always here x

HARRY: You should come here then x

SIMON: I'll be there in 10 x

HARRY: Someone's in a hurry 👀 x

SIMON: Just you wait x

---

I put my hoodie back on, I was still wearing my joggers. I scribbled down a note telling Josh that I'd be back tomorrow if he woke up and I wasn't here before putting on my shoes and walking over to his apartment building.

I headed up to Harry's dorm room and knocked, giving it a moment before letting myself in.

"You got here quick." He grinned.

Harry was lying on top of his duvet, wearing just a pair of joggers. My eyes lingered over his shirtless body for a moment.

I kicked off my shoes and pulled my hoodie over my head with a groan, immediately going over to his bed and climbing on top of him, crashing my lips against his.

Harry grinned, hands moving to my back and pulling me closer, as he kissed me back.

Our lips moved in perfect synchronicity, our bodies pressed together, hands roaming across each others skin.

I bit his lower lip, delighting in the sound that he made as he arched against me.

Grabbing his wrists, I pinned his hands above his head, kissing from his lips along his jaw, down to his neck. He let out a soft sigh, tilting his head to the side.

I grinned, kissing and biting his neck, loving the way he writhed beneath me.

"I'm loving this, Simon." He grinned. "But I said it was your turn tonight."

I pulled away, smirking as I rolled us over so that he was now straddling me.

Harry kissed down my neck, hands running across my skin. I grinned as he found his way to my collarbones, sucking and biting at the skin and leaving a trail of marks.

Through gritted teeth, I let out a groan, tangling my fingers into his hair.

His hands worked their way down to my waistband, and as they got closer, my heart rate climbed.

I sighed out breathlessly, feeling him remove the last of my clothes, slowly kissing his way down to my stomach.

He looked up at me, his eyes locked into mine as he took me into his mouth.

"Fuck..." I breathed out, biting my lip as I felt him bob his head, moving his hand at the same time.

Harry sped up, and my breaths grew heavy. I tangled my fingers into his hair, trying hard not to push his head down, knowing this was the first time he'd done this.

As his eyes met mine, I groaned, addicted to the way he looked up at me as he did this. I couldn't get enough of the sight.

I saw his cheeks flush red as I never took my eyes off of him. I grinned, showing him mercy, laying my head back onto the pillow.

He pushed his head down further, moving faster now.

"Oh god -" I moaned deeply, loving everything he did. "Harry, fuck. I'm getting close. You can stop if you want."

He just looked up at me, continuing, and before I knew it my pleasure hit the peak. My body trembled as I tipped my head back with a groan.

"Fuck, oh my god." I gasped, breaths heavy as I came down from my high.

Harry grinned at me as he laid beside me.

"Did I do okay for my first time?" He asked.

"Absolutely amazing." I leaned up to kiss him gently before laying back down, still getting my breath back.