Chapter 12

SMUTTY-ISH CHAPTER

---

I was setting a timer on my phone, avoiding eye contact with Josh.

The second I put my phone down, he stepped toward me, and it was only as we were this close that I realised how much taller he was. I looked up at him nervously.

"Is this gonna make things awkward between us?" I asked quietly.

"I've already kissed you, Simon. It's not gonna make things any worse. Besides... you can't tell me you don't want more." He smirked, guiding me to the wall, pushing my against it by my hips. "I saw that look on your face."

My breaths had sped up as Josh's eyes flickered between my eyes before down to my lips.

I couldn't help myself, I kissed Josh, feeling the vibration of his groan against my lips as he kissed me back hungrily, pushing his body against mine, gripping my hips harder.

I'd forgotten we were even playing a game, unable to think about anything other than how his hands felt on me and the way he kissed me so roughly.

Josh pulled me away from the wall, barely breaking the kiss as he pushed me onto the bed. I pulled him down with me, feeling myself growing more and more turned on with every second that this continued.

He lay on top of me, body right against mine, and I could feel that he was enjoying this just as much as I was.

Josh broke from the kiss momentarily, his eyes looking deeply into mine as he grabbed my wrists, holding them above my head.

"I might not be able to tie you up right now, but I assure you I can have just as much fun with you like this." He whispered into my ear. I felt myself shudder, now completely hard.

Josh kissed me once more, rolling his hips against mine, dragging a moan from my lips as my jaw dropped at the sensation. He took advantage of this, his tongue colliding with mine in a deeper, more desperate kiss.

I fought to get my hands free, aching to pull him closer, but he pinned my wrists down harder, eliciting an even louder moan from me.

Josh and I grinded against each other, kissing feverishly, sounds of pleasure spilling into each others mouths.

I gasped as Josh held my wrists down with one hand, the other tightly squeezing either side of my throat. He broke from the kiss, staring deeply into my eyes with his own ones that were practically black with arousal.

I felt lightheaded but in such a good way, staring back up at him as he never slowed the movement of his hips against mine. I couldn't do anything, I couldn't move, and I was breathing heavily, gasping from the way he held my neck.

"You look so fucking hot right now." He groaned.

I bit my lip, desperately trying to hold in my own moans and failing.

Up until now, I'd thought I was a top. Even though I enjoyed being tied up, I still liked being in control. And when I'd admitted what I liked, I certainly wasn't thinking about this. But now Josh had me questioning everything, I'd never been so turned on by somebody in my life. I loved how much control he had over me in this moment and how powerless I felt underneath him.

"Josh..." I bit my lip, my head falling back with a sigh as he let go of my neck, now kissing where he'd just been squeezing.

His hand roamed down my chest, all the way down to my waistband. As he pushed his hand into my jeans, only mere seconds away from touching me, that fucking timer went off.

He smirked as he got off me, standing up and adjusting his jeans before opening the door.

"You might want to freshen up before you had back in there." He grinned, leaving.

I laid there, breathing heavily for a moment, mentally replaying everything that had just happened.