Chapter 10

Josh came out of the shower, towel wrapped around his waist. Guiltily, my eyes lingered over his torso.

"Can I shower now?" I asked, eyes still wandering.

"Huh?" He asked, turning red.

"Can I shower?" I averted my eyes quickly.

"I-It's all yours." He stammered.

"Mhm, thanks." I nodded quickly, picking up my stacks of clothes and towel.

I had a quick shower and shaved, towel drying my hair before finishing it off with the hair dryer. I didn't think it would be dry in time for me to gel it.

I put on some body spray and after-shave after getting changed. I actually put a little more effort in for tonight.

I was wearing black, ripped skinny jeans with a thick belt, two silver chains dangling down, and connected to my back pockets. I also had a fitted black shirt on with a similar coloured denim jacket. To improve the look, I layered a few different sized and style silver chain necklaces.

I headed back out into our room, getting my shoes on.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked Josh.

"Yeah, I am. You're dressed up." He observed.

"Well, I'm actually going out properly for once, so I thought I should. Why? Does it look like too much?" I asked.

"Oh, no. Not at all. It really suits you. I'm just wondering if I should think about a different outfit now." He said.

Josh was wearing similar jeans to me but with a hoodie.

"What you're wearing is absolutely fine, Josh. Most people will probably be in similar clothes." I told him.

"Just fine?" He smirked, raising an eyebrow. "No, I'm gonna change."

"Alright, you look more than fine. Do you want me to say it? I'll say it. Though I'm curious as to what you'll change into."

Josh came back five minutes later in a different pair of jeans, one half black, the other half red and black checkered. He also had a fitted shirt similar to mine, with a red and black design on it. He'd ditched the hoodie.

I forced my gaze away from his arms, which were surprisingly distracting.

"Still just fine?" He grinned.

"Fuck off, let's get going." I grinned.

The walk to the party would've dragged if I was going on my own, so I was thankful Josh decided to come. When we got there, Harry was waiting outside.

"Hey, Harry. This is Josh, my roommate." I smiled.

"Oh, hey, Josh. Nice to meet you." He nodded.

"Likewise." Josh flashed him a smile.

"Come on, let's go." Harry said, and we all headed inside.

The music boomed, reverberating from every wall. The house was already pretty packed of people. We headed straight into the kitchen to grab ourselves some drinks.

"Shots?" I grinned, spotting the bottle of vodka.

"Fuck yeah." Josh nodded. Harry just grinned at me.

I poured as all some shots which we hastily threw back. Though it was clear that everyone who was here was already pretty drunk, I poured us another two each.

"Three shots in the first five minutes, well, that sets the tone for the night." Harry laughed.

"I'm getting shit faced. Nobody else has to do the same if they don't want to." I grinned.

"I'm gonna go see if anybody's set up beer pong. I'll be back." Josh said.

"Awesome, see you in a second." I nodded.

Harry moved closer to me as we both leaned against the counter side by side.

"You look amazing." He told me.

"You think so?" I smirked.

"Of course I do, I'm already thinking about later." He grinned.

"You've got a few hours to wait. Don't think about it too much." I winked, amused by the way he blushed.

"Harry! Simon! Beer pong in the living room." Josh called from the doorway.

We headed over with Josh. One of the people setting up, I recognised from the football team sign up stand at the student hub.

"JJ! Is this your game? Can we play?" Harry grinned.

"Only if I can team with you, you kicked my ass at this last time." He laughed.

"Okay, so me and Josh vs. you and JJ?" I asked, and Harry nodded. I turned to Josh. "You good at this?"

"Maybe not after three shots and necking a pint, but we'll see." He snickered.

"Wait, when did you have a beer?" I laughed.

"While JJ was setting up." He grinned.

We started the game, and I was actually surprised at how good at it Josh was. I was expecting Harry to destroy us at this from what JJ had said, but Josh was another level. He'd missed maybe three throws at most throughout the entire game. I'd taken the backseat voluntarily because he was so good. Though since he was carrying us at this, I took one for the team and did most of the drinking.

When the game concluded, JJ came up to us.

"Good game. Some of us were gonna go to the upstairs living room and play some more games. You two gonna join?" He asked. "I'm fairly certain Harry's coming too."

"Yeah I'm down." I nodded.

"Same here." Josh agreed.