Chapter 1

The ring of the bell could be heard from student classes.

Because Exeter High School is just for the boys, so yeah you couldn't heard squealing or shout and stuffs.

Student council were very excited. They're get ready for the NSO this morning.

NSO in Exeter Senior High School will attend for about 2 until 3 months. It's up to the student council and school boards.

The new student are walking to the hall room of the high school. The late student are running until they reach their destination.

Byun Baek Hyun walk silently at the corridor towards the hall room. The president of the Exeter High School already stand behind the minibar to welcome the new student.

Once the new student already sit, the school president start to talk.

"Good morning, boys."he smile warmly to the student. "I'm Kim Joon Myun, known as Suho, i'm your principal. As you know, this school is just for the boys. And today i'm gonna tell you about New Student Orientation days."

Almost every boys cheer about that, but Baekhyun just stay calm and keep listening. But deep in his heart he's very happy and excited.

"NSO day will attend today. The student council, your senior, will show you the classroom and the facilities in this school. NSO will attend for 2 until 3 months. This event will help you to adapt in your new school surroundings. I hope-"

Suddenly the door open, revealing a tall, handsome giant walking inside the hall room.

"Mister...?"Principal Suho ask him.

"Park."he answer coldy, "Park Chan Yeol."

"Mr. Park, please don't come late next time. Okay i will continue."

The Chanyeol guy sit randomly and he sit beside the guy with tan skin.

"Hey! Kim Jong In here, you can call me Kai, and you?"Kai shake Chanyeol's hand in friendly way.

"Park Chan Yeol."Chanyeol pulled his hand away in disgust look.

Cold person, eh? Kai thought.

Suho keep do his speech and it end with, "Okay, enjoy your NSO day."with a wide grin.
===
Suho exited the hall room and the student council start to enter the room.

"Hello new students, i'm Xi Lu Han, the president of the student council."the boy with angelic smile and milky skin said.

"Wow he's cute tho.."Kai said while elbowing Chanyeol. Chanyeol just stare at Luhan blankly.

"As you heard from Principal Myun, we will make you guys adapt in your new surroundings."he said with his cute smile.

"Start from now, we will make the groups so it will easier for us to help you travel the school. Zhang Yi Xing, or you can call him Lay, will help me to read the list of the group. Okay you may read it now, Lay."

The Lay guy hold the paper and read it with microphone on his hand.

"In here we have 80 students, so we already devide into 4 groups. Okay *ehem* group 1.."

Lay keep reading until-

"Group 4. Kim Jong In, Oh Se Hun, Byun Baek Hyun, Do Kyung Soo, Park Chan Yeol, Kim Jong Dae, Huang Zi Tao..."

Baekhyun can't hear it anymore because his head start to think, I'm with Park Ch.. Who is it? Park Chan Yeol? That cold guy?!

"Okay group 1 with me."the guy with chubby cheeks said. "Oh, and my name is Kim Min Seok, but just call me Xiumin."

"Group 2 with me."the guy with the tall body and cold face said, "I'm Kris."

"Group 3 with me."Lay said with his cute dimple.

"And group 4 with me."Luhan said and smile to them.

Baekhyun start to walk towards Luhan, either the Chanyeol guy.

"Okay guys, so would you guys introduce yourself to me?"Luhan asked with a cute tone. "Start from you."he pointed Kai.

Kai pointed himself as if he wrong, "Me?"

Luhan nodded and smile.

"*gulp* My name is Kim Jong In. You can call me Kai."

"My name is Kim Jong Dae, and just call me Chen."the guy with cute lips and brown hair said.

"My name is Huang Zi Tao. I'm from China, and just move here 1 year ago."the panda guy said.

Luhan seems surprised, "From China?"he asked Tao with Chinese language.

Tao eyes widened, "Yes, you too?"he asked with his China accent.

Luhan nodded and smile widely, "Okay next."

"I'm Oh Se Hun."the milky white skin guy said with cold tone. He seems not interest at anything.

"I-I'm D-Do Kyung Soo.."the cute shy boy said sith his cute owl eyes.

"I'm Park Chan Yeol."the guy with the same coldness as Sehun said.

"Hi! I'm Byun Baek Hyun. I'm from Busan, and just move here 2 months ago. I hope we can be friends."he smile and bow politely.

Chanyeol look at him with disgust look and rolled his eyes. This guy must be annoying, he thought.

"Now now, you guys already know each other name. We will continue our session with tour around school."Luhan lead them.

The new students follow him. Luhan start to introduce the school buildings and the others just feel excited, except for Sehun and Chanyeol.

After 1 hours tour, Luhan lead them back to hall room.

"For 2 until 3 months, this room will be your basecamp. Every meeting we will attend here, okay?"Luhan said to them.

The student nodded in understand.

"For tomorrow,"Kris guy said. "Come to school at 9 in the night."he said, make the boys cheer in excitement. "Bring your lights, don't worry it just the part of the event."Kris show them his smirk, "We will play games there."
===
A/N : Sorry, baekyeol moment not showed up yetxD but for the next chap, it will be;)
Just wait kay, keep vote and comment please. Your vote make me happy and your comment make me smile like an idiot;p
Saranghae~