Chapter 9

Chanyeol keep walking and suddenly he heard something fall and caused a noisy sound.

He didn't care and keep walking downstairs.

"Hey Chanyeol!"in his way downstairs, he met Kai and D.O.

"Hey."Chanyeol greet them back.

"Where's Baekhyun?"D.O asked him.

Chanyeol raise his shoulder like nothing happened, "He still up there."

"You left him?!"Kai asked him in shock.

"Sort of."Chanyeol raise his shoulder again.

D.O glare at him in anger. "You know Baekhyun scared of being alone!"

Both Chanyeol and Kai look at him in shock. They never saw D.O talk like that.

D.O then walk away from them, "Where are you going?"Kai ask him.

"To pick Baekhyun."he said, not bother to look at them.

He keep walk until Kai follow him. "I come."

Chanyeol just look at them then rolled his eyes.

Both D.O and Kai now on their way upstairs. "Why you so panick D.O?"Kai ask him.

D.O not bother to look at his face, "Because he scared of the dark, and i'm afraid something might happen to him."

Kai asked him hesitantly, "Do you.. you know.. like him?"

"Yes."D.O answer him.

"Wow i don't-"

"Well i mean i like him as my friend, my bestfriend."he smile.

Kai somehow felt his heart thump for no reason to saw that warm smile.

"Arghhh!"Kai groaned, "We already search him for about-"he stop when he felt his foot touch something.

"Hey why are you- OH MY GOD! It's Baekhyun!"Kyungsoo shout in shock.

The both of them carry an unconscious Baekhyun downstairs and lead him to the sanitary room.

"Call the student council!"D.O commanded Kai. Kai nodded then run to the hall room.

He run as fast as he can. Once he arrive at the hall room, he said, "Someone help! Baekhyun was unconscious! I found him at the 2nd floor."

The student council start to run towards him.

Luhan, as the president of the student council, run as fast as he can to the sanitary room, with Kai behind him.

"What's happening to him?"Luhan ask while running.

"I don't know. Me and D.O found him at the 2nd floor. He's bleeding."

They enter the sanitary room and found D.O is sitting worriedly next to an unconscious Baekhyun.

Luhan check his condition just like a professional doctor.

"I think he was fall from the 3rd floor and ended up laying at the 2nd floor. And his head hit something hard, that's why his head bleeding."he said while apply the medicine into Baekhyun's head.

"Who's with him earlier?"Luhan asked the two of them.

"Chanyeol! Chanyeol is the one who with him. We already spreading, and when me and D.O want to go to the hall room, we met Chanyeol, alone. He's not with Baekhyun."Kai explain it to Luhan.

"Sunbaenim-"before D.O even finish his sentence, Luhan cut him.

"Just call me Luhan hyung."

"A-O.. Okay.. Lu-Luhan hyung, i think Chanyeol left him alone up there. And maybe Baekhyun scared then fall.."D.O said.

Luhan nodded in understand.

"I will search that idiot Chanyeol and i will ask him to responsible and apologize to Baekhyun."Luhan said while clutch his fist.

Kai and D.O gulped to see that scary Luhan.

"Take care of him, i will search for that idiot. Don't leave him alone or i will punch you."Luhan give them a death glare then run away.

"Kris!"Luhan called him once he get back from the sanitary room. "Help me to find that idiotic giant, he really an idiot."

"You mean Ch- What's his name?"

"Chanyeol. Come on!"Luhan pulled him.

Lay and Xiumin just stare at them running away from the hall room.

They keep searching and searching, until they stop for a while in the park. On the bench, they saw that tall and idiotic giant sit on it.

"Hey! Idiot!"Luhan call him shamelessly.

Chanyeol turn his head.

"You left Baekhyun alone, are you?!"he madly pointed at Chanyeol's face.

Chanyeol just raise his shoulder lightly, "Sort of."

"'Sort of'? You said 'sort of'?! Because of you Baekhyun was laying on the floor with his bleeding head! Good things Kai and D.O found him and carry him to the sanitary room!"Luhan angrily said.

"Now you must responsible."Kris coldly said.

"What?!"shock is now can drawed in Chanyeol's face.

"Follow us."Luhan said before give him a death glare again.

Chanyeol sighed then followed them.

They enter the sanitary room together and Luhan pointed at Baekhyun, "See see? This poor boy like this because of you!"

"Now you must take care of him."Kris said with a smirk.

Chanyeol groaned, "It's not my fault okay! It's all his fault because he make himself fall!"

"No! It will not happen if you not left him!"D.O complained.

Chanyeol snorted, shit, what this boy said is right tho.

A harsh sigh escape his sexy lips, before he said, "Okay. I will take care of him."

Luhan smirk, "Good. But if you make him hurt or scared again, i will punish you."

"Watch him until he wake up and bring him home safely."Kris said before go out from the sanitary room, followed by the others.

Now the room is just the two of them... again.

Chanyeol groan when he saw Baekhyun's flawless face.

He felt his heart start beating again when he stare at the petite boy's cute face.

I hate it when my heart beating abnormally when i saw your ugly face. That's the reason why i hate you, Byun Baekhyun.
===